Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't know there account names off the top of my head, I think chickendipper is the main host of them all. They seem to all hate boombox that was the last thing I saw a couple of weeks ago. But Iv never been asked to talk or kicked out, but Iv only been in a handful and I don't sit for long
Chicken Dipper? Please tell me it’s Sausages brother? 😂. Oh god, PLM after Boombox again? She should have learnt after the last time. So it’s pretty easy to get into? I follow Angie on there and managed to find Lewis and through him I found Nina and she’s meant to have ties with PLM members @im_not_here but I cba to go through her list of following to find them all unless someone else does? I need more sleep

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
Another one he's probably got his knob out to
1000006195.jpg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Chicken Dipper? Please tell me it’s Sausages brother? 😂. Oh god, PLM after Boombox again? She should have learnt after the last time. So it’s pretty easy to get into? I follow Angie on there and managed to find Lewis and through him I found Nina and she’s meant to have ties with PLM members @im_not_here but I cba to go through her list of following to find them all unless someone else does? I need more sleep
Oh I don't know if he's related to sausage I dunno if he's a clapper character or a plm character he just seems to be the host of the once's watched. Iv not got it downloaded on my phone the now next time I was on the find angies username. From what I got boombox was friends with Johnny and they don't like her anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.