Darkside of the moon
Lottie came into your live to get mod Angie, you’ve been played

Attachments

• 5788c9bc-2bee-4d0f-b719-17c6c12217b3.jpeg
    5788c9bc-2bee-4d0f-b719-17c6c12217b3.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 74

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
There's other things aswell. I've heard him say things that always make me think.
Like now he's got Lots of info on them which is strange for some1 who's not exposing them or part of them
Even the other day Alex said he was on clapper watching 3 different plm lives...
I might be wrong but just something isn't adding up in my opinion
Lots of things don't add up. I only remember Aki and PLM early on on this app. There was about 6 or 7 of them, then a few other dregs.

There's other things aswell. I've heard him say things that always make me think.
Like now he's got Lots of info on them which is strange for some1 who's not exposing them or part of them
Even the other day Alex said he was on clapper watching 3 different plm lives...
I might be wrong but just something isn't adding up in my opinion
In fairness PLM slowly got into clapper through people that were side characters of angies. Only one or two joined and seemed reformed, and became part of the friend group but over time more and more joined and took over from what I’ve heard. And I’m sure Alex probably knows a few of them and knew that was happening. Or one of the old tiktok Angie side characters told him. I found out about it through others telling me so i can understand Alex finding out the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.