Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
The lovely Jodie
Screenshot_20240316-020629~2.png
You are the absolute sweetest 🥹😭🖤🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 28, 2024
the lovely Jodie who lets ex member “tee “ wifey manipulate her
If you know more to help me then please reach out properly and help me because I don’t know what’s going on and I’m freaked out finding stuff out on here 😭 she said she knew me, I followed her and I messaged her to try figure out who she was/if she used to be under another name.
I saw the stuff on here and I haven’t messaged her back because I need to be sure I’m actually safe. I am WAY too trusting of people and I didn’t even question hearing her in Mabel’s talk about me.

Drama Delight

Mar 9, 2024
Good Morning nearly caught up with the thread, shocked to see we have people who associated with PLM in here. Active member or not this blue haired one still knew the crap they did, modded for kendra I believe I read in here so knew exactly the stuff they got up to. Yet when they turned on her it all changes. Just remember that.

Iona_ytg

Mar 18, 2024
glasgow
I’m still trying to work out who it is. Im SURE I know the voice but I haven’t been able to pin it just yet. She said she was one of the people that supported me during what happened to me
I can’t recall anyone called tee but the asking of AW to be unblocked does make me really anxious. I don’t like that one bit tbh. But I came across this accidentally so it’s made me realise I need to be careful with who I trust and make sure I keep my guard up so thank you

She’s telling me she’s very against that group though so I’m very confused 😭
I’m still trying to work out who it is. Im SURE I know the voice but I haven’t been able to pin it just yet. She said she was one of the people that supported me during what happened to me
I can’t recall anyone called tee but the asking of AW to be unblocked does make me really anxious. I don’t like that one bit tbh. But I came across this accidentally so it’s made me realise I need to be careful with who I trust and make sure I keep my guard up so thank you

She’s telling me she’s very against that group though so I’m very confused
1f62d.png
I don't usually write on this stuff I just catch up but reading this I wanted to warn you. I was in a Scottish server before that group came in and ruined it and the one tee person was called plm wifey at time. She was the worst said more vile stuff than aki and kazzy. She gets drunk then says the most horrific things like shed let people s abuse her kids or shed sell them to highest bidder and that was real kids she had! and even threatened to slit my pals wains throat when she was asked to just leave as no on wanted her there. I've noticed her on tt again devilindisguise24 or sout, she has a brass neck after what she did there's always a wishing well account idk who that is thou. Just be very careful of her she spun sob stories in our server to get close to people then doxed them as soon as they didn't agree with her. She's getting bout again as ppl who outed her before left[as far as I know anyway or they'd be ova her trolling that's why she left for ages]. Please don't allow her near you for you and your family's wellbeeing

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

Iona_ytg

Mar 18, 2024
glasgow
Since I now have a account here who is demi that tam is against and do I need to watch her to know Al this drama as I'm confused by why she got tam arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.