Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I've heard rumours
20240318085457.jpg

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Tammy you know far more than you’re letting on. The more your mouth moves the more the bullshit flows.
Tam you’ve been involved with most of them for a long while and if you think Johnny McMullen was helping you, bigger fool you.
You’re the biggest hypocrite on the app and involve yourself then do a live to play a victim. Close the app, get on with what life you have and STOP lying !! You’re fing a career before you’ve even got it.

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I'm glad others seen it so you know it's NOT ME.
TAMS trying to blame us for mabel making a decision to not be involved with plm stuff.
Mabel and co have their own minds and free will - Mabel has morals and if she and the others choose to back away from those involved in whatever context with PLM members then their wishes should be respected. I believe she is doing the right thing.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Also Tam is Another one who's driving while on live, she even disconnected the Bluetooth.
So bloody dangerous I wish people would just wait till they've pulled over or at home to go live ffs !!
She can’t help herself ! Shes a vicious, horrible piece of crap whose done her fair bit to cause others hurt.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm glad others seen it so you know it's NOT ME.
TAMS trying to blame us for mabel making a decision to not be involved with plm stuff.
Lol it was me that told mabel she was mentioned but regardless Mabel has made her own mind up, and that should be respected.

Not sure who Tam is trying to fool, I don't buy it for a second 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.