Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
What the do have I missed in 3 hours?? How did it go from the woman in the box calling pearl out this afternoon to what's been said on here about promoting child stuff??? Wtf?!

I'd normally read back but can someone give me the recap?
Someone was calling pearl out? I have missed a whole day's worth haven't seen what's gone on!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I have 2 teen boys who are very internet savvy. I let them know at any point I could check their devices, as I pay their bills, but I am also aware of the kind of things that teen boys like to look at !
I have just drummed into them about digital foot print/ dick pics and not sharing intimate images they may or may not be being sent. My youngest is 14 and has been sent intimate images of girls in his year he told me and I told him to delete immediately. I also dislike the bullying side of the internet, as its constant and gossip spreads like wildfire between teens on Snapchat with little to no trail left. But it is the future, and used correctly can be a nice place. Unfortunately life isn’t all playing over the fields and parks anymore
That was a big worry when my youngest was at that age , the bullying. Snapchat was just about (I think) and was massive , so many fights and arguments. I think a lot of adults forget that there's always a digital footprint , once its online it's there forever. I actually remember Sky putting Broadband Shield or something on and getting a notification to say it'd been deactivated a day later , little s had taken it off so he could access certain websites! 🤣 I just think as parents we can't be too pushy , but need to let them know it's a trust thing more than a `do as you're bloody told`

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What?? I don't know this story . Wow !!
But nothing surprises me, the rumours about what he dis to his ex are enough.
It was when DHB called the hardys out and all hell broke loose, and threats was flying all over zavi got involved tam got involved and tony turned up at DHB wife employment and even threatened to turn up at his house with his small daughter there

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
It baffles me that some people have no knowledge of basic things, like locking down your social media accounts, basic hygiene (I'm looking at you Angela) and certain words, if I hear another idiot say "generally" when they mean "genuinely" I'm heading out with a flame thrower.
My biggest pet peeve is when people say “we’ve squashed it” you mean you’ve quashed it 🙃🙃🙃

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
It was when DHB called the hardys out and all hell broke loose, and threats was flying all over zavi got involved tam got involved and tony turned up at DHB wife employment and even threatened to turn up at his house with his small daughter there
First day on TT I saw Hardys send a uni, didn't know what it was at first but I've never supported them. If the money is for the child then why send unis

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Sorry Angie. I will NOT be in your box after all if you are watching sick s like that!!
@UnstableMabel2 you are besties with Tam & she is PLM or at least was. She had that Johnny in there last night along with others. She was thanking him for all he has done for her kids?? Wtf is that all about? All screen recorded so can not be denied. She brought you up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.