Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Regarding MrTikTok - He would scam people into giving him money on the pretence of spending it on tents/sleeping bags etc for the homeless. He was once on live on the phone to Amazon and it turned out the guy from Amazon said he had CANCELLED the orders. He constantly sings/dances around towns and just causes a lot of issues with other creators. I don't watch the beggy t these days!
Him and his misses seem to be really unhinged , I don't know much about him but know it's a massive rabbit hole , only knew about it because I was scrolling lives and some guy was talking about it

Medusa

this is the reason why i just kept going live and ignoring my body/mental health out of sheer spite of not wanting to let angie win
but at this point i don't care anymore
my health and my friends are more important
the more i mouth off the more my friends seem to be targeted

i can't win either way, if i keep going im wrong if i stop im wrong
Take a break. do it!! If the cult thinks they've won then more fool them. You're MH should come before an app and a drunken twisted t. Trust me there's plenty of strong minded people with a set of balls and morals that will stand up to her. Go and take a break putting an app thats full of scumbags before your own health isn't the answer. we'll all still be here when you're ready to return.

Last edited:

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Regarding MrTikTok - He would scam people into giving him money on the pretence of spending it on tents/sleeping bags etc for the homeless. He was once on live on the phone to Amazon and it turned out the guy from Amazon said he had CANCELLED the orders. He constantly sings/dances around towns and just causes a lot of issues with other creators. I don't watch the beggy t these days!

Oh and I just remembered, he would get his gifters to pay for hotels or for new mobile phones.
You write that like it's a bad thing.

Justice for fish oil!!!!!

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
can someone do me a really good pfp for this account & a comment cafe one please and thank youuu so much 😘😘
Designer (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.