Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I identify as a sexy MILF and no one better disagree with me!
download (10).jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I felt like you did imply I watched it out of some sinister reason. I watched Tam with a screen screen of her a few years ago up. I didn't see any kids, I didn't see any videos and I didn't hear any voice notes nor would I ever want to. But she told the full live what these photos were what was in a video and that her WhatsApp was being flooded with evidence against plm. Alex b got in the box and said he had stuff sent to him too. Tam then said she was cutting ties with them all. She still and Johnny in her comments when I left. I came over here asking why they wouldn't go to the police and I wasn't back in her live.
Ok you've explained a bit more to me there. I've only heard bits and pieces. And obviously we were live and someone came in asking us to go over, but we didn't. So obviously missed alot. I have zero rights to make any implications on you. I'm in the wrong for how i articulated that and I've been pulled up rightfully so. I want to be honest and say why I'm so concerned about certain people on the app, but then if i say it I'm highlighting myself as a target. It's getting messy and i don't want to be involved with some people. I'm actually sorry that I've offended you and take full responsibility for my wording and how i made it look. We've really enjoyed being around you all .

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
i'm getting all these things sent to me so i wanna make something clear
Tam is not involved with a certain group
she isn't friends with anyone in that group
she spoke to one person who used to be in order to protect her kids which if anyone who is a parent can confirm that there is nothing they wouldn't do to protect their child. She has had hers targeted by the slug and other people on the app for months on end and she had to make sure they were safe.
welsh lisa despite what narrative you and your kid abuser best friend Aisha (fiesty) are trying to spin i have not said a word about a certain group and Tam is never been involved in the group others may fall for your setups but i see right through them.
and despite what narrative you are trying to spin i didn't fall out with Tam about anything regarding a certain group.
just because we arent currently speaking does not mean i will not defend her and speak her truth.
Tam is NOT a beast..... but fiesty is isn't she, she beat up kids in her care when she was a foster child
Tam is NOT a pedalo...
and Tam has never been in a certain group.... whereas again fiesty has/is.....isn't that right lisa

I am sick of these games people are trying to play when there is kids at fing risk.
Don't go blaming fiesty or Lisa for Tams fups. It's fall to do with them. If you are thick enough to believe that liar then that's on you stupid. Go get help because you need it.
Post where they've accused you of saying stuff about "a certain group"

Status
Not open for further replies.