Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I identify as this.
download (11).jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Ok you've explained a bit more to me there. I've only heard bits and pieces. And obviously we were live and someone came in asking us to go over, but we didn't. So obviously missed alot. I have zero rights to make any implications on you. I'm in the wrong for how i articulated that and I've been pulled up rightfully so. I want to be honest and say why I'm so concerned about certain people on the app, but then if i say it I'm highlighting myself as a target. It's getting messy and i don't want to be involved with some people. I'm actually sorry that I've offended you and take full responsibility for my wording and how i made it look. We've really enjoyed being around you all .
Politely, find your place. Your not famous, you are no better than anyone in here, it’s a free forum where EVERYONE is entitled to their honest opinions, if we don’t like their opinions we scroll by, simple as, no hate, no judgement scroll by. Unless it’s very questionable then block button.
That’s the beauty of a free forum.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
she was never sent anything to do with kids....who said that
she spoke to that person as her kids where put in danger on the app by someone whom i cannot name legally.... so she did what any mother would do and protected her kids and i would not say it if it weren't true.
If that’s the case she wouldn’t be in contact with vile people or even taking information considering she’s recently got custody. Surely her family would come first …….

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I don't know if she's came to use today to ask use to do this but that's how it's coming across. Because she was aware that comment cafe were watching she made a few comments. Either way it's not your place especially if you didn't see it and we did.
I respect that. When I'm going on about convictions etc it's because that's part of what i respected. And i guess i wish I'd had someone like that in my corner when i a kid. It comes from my own feelings. Not to change your minds, but explain why i believe she's not a wrongun or a paedo. But i should of explained that rather than argue back why people watched it. Again i do apologise and you're right, I can't argue what you seen because i didn't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Politely, find your place. Your not famous, you are no better than anyone in here, it’s a free forum where EVERYONE is entitled to their honest opinions, if we don’t like their opinions we scroll by, simple as, no hate, no judgement scroll by. Unless it’s very questionable then block button.
That’s the beauty of a free forum.
This!! They seem to have a false sense of security because we banter with them on a live or on this thread. I’ll continue to say what I want about who I want, if people think Tam is a wrongun that’s their right.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I respect that. When I'm going on about convictions etc it's because that's part of what i respected. And i guess i wish I'd had someone like that in my corner when i a kid. It comes from my own feelings. Not to change your minds, but explain why i believe she's not a wrongun or a paedo. But i should of explained that rather than argue back why people watched it. Again i do apologise and you're right, I can't argue what you seen because i didn't see it.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.