Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
i identify as a
OIG2._58clRHSWK1OZ_Ynh.jpg
OIG2._58clRHSWK1OZ_Ynh.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
i did not insinuate or try and accuse tam of anything. i messaged her annoyed that my name was mentioned in a live where i asked it not to be. it is exactly what i said on live is it not? so again due to my short sentance of saying to lisa 'im no longer friends' it has been spun that im accusing her of involvement of a certain group but as you have just said my messages to tam was about my name being mentioned..... so i am coming to the place that people are saying i fed up in and rectifying the situation because people have decided to take my words and fit whatever narrative they want onto it when that isnt what was meant or said
I was in Tams live when she had all plm in there and I was in your live when you said you had unfollowed her due to her involvement with plm and mentioning your name. So stop blaming fiesty and lisa for s when there are hundreds of witnesses.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What the do is going on man. Because we don’t agree we’re getting accused of being wronguns one by one. It’s a fing shame but it’s clear where we stand. I think I’m done
I've blocked both of them, can't listen to them put someone that doesn't even protect their own kids on some kind of fing pedalstal 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.