Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

In my understanding of it and I believe a binge drinker is alcoholism
Binge drinking and being an alcoholic are completely different. An alcoholic can't go with out alcohol in their system they are hooked on it and need it to function if they stop drinking they can have seizures and it can result in death. Binge drinking is where someone will say they're have a couple of drinks on a night out/weekend and they can't stop drinking until they're paralytic and they're likely to repeat the same thing every time they hit the drink but they don't rely on alcohol and they can go days/weeks without it but they find it hard to quit after a couple of drinks.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Scrolled into gcrews somethings going on. They’re trying to get someone into his live
IMG_4236.jpeg
I thought he left the app... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Medusa

So Dave's going to rescue Emz yet he read her private message out in front of 1.5k people. You all know he'll spill everything he does and everything she says. I definitely wouldn't want You running to my rescue Dave you're not doing it out of concern you doing it for clout. You're always hanging around people with the biggest views. I know your game and I know who and what you are and a hero ain't one of them.

Feb 29, 2024
So Dave's going to rescue Emz yet he read her private message out in front of 1.5k people. You all know he'll spill everything he does and everything she says. I definitely wouldn't want You running to my rescue Dave you're not doing it out of concern you doing it for clout. You're always hanging around people with the biggest views. I know your game and I know who and what you are and a hero ain't one of them.
To be fair I have got too agree with you there

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Without trauma dumping can anyone explain the difference or not between binge drinking and alcoholism. I see her and emz as binge drinkers but I know a lot day they are addicted. How does one tell?
Binge drinker - someone who drinks beyond a reasonable amount and shows poor decision and judgement.

Alcoholism - someone who needs to drink, the dependency factor is what makes its alcoholism.

Medusa

To be fair I have got too agree with you there
Where was his concern for all the other times she's broken down or SH... But because it was the main topic of Miss Dreds he in there like a rat up a drain pipe. I hope I eat my words and I'm proven wrong but I don't trust him and i never will I know way too much about him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.