Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Mmm I dunno.. I've seen patients on pregabs (the ones that abuse them) and Demi behaves very much the same way, I mean personally I don't smoke weed, and I haven't done but does it normally make you very spaced out, drowsy etc? If so, then maybe it's just the weed 💁‍♀️
Nah there’s no way haha I don’t know much about pregabs I’ve only heard demi talk about them… but there’s no way she’s just on weed I smoke myself and considering demi smokes every day I assume she’s got a high tolerance and Also weed doesn’t change your voice and make you nod either…. Maybe it’s something she is prescribed but it’s deffo another downer on top of the weed

babygorl1

Mar 5, 2024
Angies Ashtray
Nah there’s no way haha I don’t know much about pregabs I’ve only heard demi talk about them… but there’s no way she’s just on weed I smoke myself and considering demi smokes every day I assume she’s got a high tolerance and Also weed doesn’t change your voice and make you nod either…. Maybe it’s something she is prescribed but it’s deffo another downer on top of the weed
100%, i’m a weed smoke myself and I have never had those side affects or seen anyone else with those side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.