Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
So Dave's going to rescue Emz yet he read her private message out in front of 1.5k people. You all know he'll spill everything he does and everything she says. I definitely wouldn't want You running to my rescue Dave you're not doing it out of concern you doing it for clout. You're always hanging around people with the biggest views. I know your game and I know who and what you are and a hero ain't one of them.
Always the same with him. He jumped on the poster campaign with sobriety Jack, he piggybacks holidays when he knows contents being made. He literally clout chases anyone

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Is she kicking off or is she calm?
Calm at the moment shes just explaining that's been having a few days off and everyone is inboxing her asking if she's OK. .that shes not happy with her name being tarnished on the app and shes in therapy.
But she keeps blocking people as they enter the live. Hence why I'm watching from outside 😂😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Binge drinking and being an alcoholic are completely different. An alcoholic can't go with out alcohol in their system they are hooked on it and need it to function if they stop drinking they can have seizures and it can result in death. Binge drinking is where someone will say they're have a couple of drinks on a night out/weekend and they can't stop drinking until they're paralytic and they're likely to repeat the same thing every time they hit the drink but they don't rely on alcohol and they can go days/weeks without it but they find it hard to quit after a couple of drinks.
Binge drinking is classed as a form of alcoholism I only know this because my ex from years ago was a massive binge drinker to the point he ruined his life

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
SJERYL
Calm at the moment shes just explaining that's been having a few days off and everyone is inboxing her asking if she's OK. .that shes not happy with her name being tarnished on the app and shes in therapy.
But she keeps blocking people as they enter the live. Hence why I'm watching from outside 😂😂
every time i see that woman she mentions her teripy

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I dont understand why she bothers to go live if she just blocks everyone 🤔🤣

Medusa

Binge drinking is classed as a form of alcoholism I only know this because my ex from years ago was a massive binge drinker to the point he ruined his life
I didn't once say it's not a form of alcoholism. I'm stating a fact that binge drinkers do not rely on alcohol and can go weeks without it whilst alcoholics need it in their systems and depend on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.