Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
didn't she say that 5 hours ago she just had 1 glass lmfao full blown alcoholic lies lies lies just the do admit it Angie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Aww bless 🤢🤢🤢
IMG_4242.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
It was no secret, Rhys and J hated each other. Now personally if I were Red I'd of had Js back and kicked Rhys to the curb. She barely knew him in comparison. Shameful behaviour.
Exactly, the reason I made this point in the first place is because I found a video on Reddit the other day where miss red said J lied for her, when she’s didn’t even know her that well….. and she took the brunt of some trolling for miss red too!
J didn’t even know Donna at the time she wasnt miss red yet either the show hadn’t taken off yet! So it just proves j is a good friend to red but red will throw her under the bus and let her take blame! I do wanna like J she does seem like she can be a nice person, but the people she hangs round with drag her down and she doesn’t even see it! she would rather blindly defend their actions, she also tries way too hard to make people laugh and be funny she should just be herself tbh! As for Reece I always knew he’s was a slimy f that’s why I didn’t watch him!

Status
Not open for further replies.