Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Tbh, alex remained respectful to me, and appeared to kind of be a messenger for Tam, and I maintained my opinions on Tam,

BUT Tinks jumping up and inserting herself can suck my dick 😂 miss perfect tinks, I dmmed tinks the other day and said I misjudged you a little bit and understand that it may be difficult always being in the middle, BUT I said with my chest when I call you a s stirrer, trying to twist the narrative on what I said about Lynz not having custody...

Why you standing up for the comment I made about Lynz, when Lynz has directed gone for YOUR friends chloes kid!? Next time Tinks, know your place and shut the do up.

I originally jumped up, as a comment was made about people from CC being pedos and wrongens, & NEVER will I have someone call me that. & I'm also going to continue trolling and having my say, for as long as all these creators put their lives online ❤️ I dont have friends on tiktok, im not part of any tight group, I am a viewer, a normal person with an opinion. 💁‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Well hey hey Paula’s live some of us. Apparently Alex thinks we’re pedlaos.
When I brought Alex up on this comment, he said I do have friends in CC so I'm not saying EVERYONE is - so I'm actually not too sure who he was calling a pedo now, but his original comment was their probably all wrongens and pedos, which is why i jumped up. 💁‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
200.gif

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Tbh, alex remained respectful to me, and appeared to kind of be a messenger for Tam, and I maintained my opinions on Tam,

BUT Tinks jumping up and inserting herself can suck my dick 😂 miss perfect tinks, I dmmed tinks the other day and said I misjudged you a little bit and understand that it may be difficult always being in the middle, BUT I said with my chest when I call you a s stirrer, trying to twist the narrative on what I said about Lynz not having custody...

Why you standing up for the comment I made about Lynz, when Lynz has directed gone for YOUR friends chloes kid!? Next time Tinks, know your place and shut the do up.

I originally jumped up, as a comment was made about people from CC being pedos and wrongens, & NEVER will I have someone call me that. & I'm also going to continue trolling and having my say, for as long as all these creators put their lives online ❤️ I dont have friends on tiktok, im not part of any tight group, I am a viewer, a normal person with an opinion. 💁‍♀️
well said 👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
How can he call people that when he doesn't know who anyone is 😂😂

people are lame throwing that about as often as Alex does his mushroom dick in dms
It's a really strong word for me, not wrongen, as I don't think that means nonce or pedo, but word pedo isn't a word I throw around, and still holds the meaning of EXACTLY what it means, so assuming Alex was referring to me also, I had to jump up 💁‍♀️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Alex has a fing nerve having an opinion on women’s rights !! What the do does he know about women’s rights. Because I spoke to Wayne pleasantly and told him Angie didn’t give a s about him ! That makes me a pedo and a wrongun as Wayne called people fat! Women and men can be fat ! With his logic I should also support Angie as she’s a woman! I am entitled to speak to who I like and have an opinion on what I like ! We don’t live in a fing dictatorship . I’m not a meek and mild woman that will be spoken to like s.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What's with them all thinking everyone's a pedo and wrongun and all that!?! Like how does their brains automatically switch to that? It's a bit sick if you ask me.
Like call us assholes, trolls, fs, whatever.... But how does your mind leap to pedo?
It's fed up!!
It wasn't said by anyone else in the box apart from Alex, who then said he has friends in here, so didn't mean everybody. Everyone else in the box, well also apart from fing Tinks, was respectful, Tinks can just go and take a look at herself, if she's so perfect then she can try and come at me again.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
It's a really strong word for me, not wrongen, as I don't think that means nonce or pedo, but word pedo isn't a word I throw around, and still holds the meaning of EXACTLY what it means, so assuming Alex was referring to me also, I had to jump up 💁‍♀️
I missed it but I'm fing glad you did. That's some fing word for him to throw about! The t!!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don't blame you! I agree. Wrong un to me is just someone who is a prick. Like angie 🤣

For someone's mind to flip straight away to call people paedos is weird.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Alex you’re a cheating lying manipulative willy exposing dole dosser. Tam you’re a lying s stirring aggressive s t bully. Ang I am your mother you’ll listen to me. Get your self up off that pissy stained floor sober yourself up stop with your dramatic look at me I’m a victim hypochondriac drunken mess get a job and move out. Lynz you need to crawl out of Angies back side you’re not a butt plug or a suppository. You have loved ones who would value your attention.
Zia your time is limited on TikTok hurry up with the American ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.