Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Alex has a fing nerve having an opinion on women’s rights !! What the do does he know about women’s rights. Because I spoke to Wayne pleasantly and told him Angie didn’t give a s about him ! That makes me a pedo and a wrongun as Wayne called people fat! Women and men can be fat ! With his logic I should also support Angie as she’s a woman! I am entitled to speak to who I like and have an opinion on what I like ! We don’t live in a fing dictatorship . I’m not a meek and mild woman that will be spoken to like s.
I think if you didn't say to Wayne, you'd warmed to him a little, maybe he wouldn't have had that opinion, 😂 but I can't stand Wayne, not mainly because of the fat comment, it was the comment Wayne made saying that men should get a 50/50 say over what woman do with their bodies, I could never ever respect him after he said he feels entitled as a GAY man, to have a say over what I do with my body!

Mar 7, 2024
Also, I met Taila when she was in x factor, in the after party bit after the 1st live show when she got voted out, I actually think in person she was really laid back and pleasant to talk to tbh, she's extremely honest, and very hot headed but I think she's a whole lot better than all those in the box,

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Tbh, alex remained respectful to me, and appeared to kind of be a messenger for Tam, and I maintained my opinions on Tam,

BUT Tinks jumping up and inserting herself can suck my dick 😂 miss perfect tinks, I dmmed tinks the other day and said I misjudged you a little bit and understand that it may be difficult always being in the middle, BUT I said with my chest when I call you a s stirrer, trying to twist the narrative on what I said about Lynz not having custody...

Why you standing up for the comment I made about Lynz, when Lynz has directed gone for YOUR friends chloes kid!? Next time Tinks, know your place and shut the do up.

I originally jumped up, as a comment was made about people from CC being pedos and wrongens, & NEVER will I have someone call me that. & I'm also going to continue trolling and having my say, for as long as all these creators put their lives online ❤️ I dont have friends on tiktok, im not part of any tight group, I am a viewer, a normal person with an opinion. 💁‍♀️
I thought you were really brave. Everyone seemed to be piling in on you, the host whoever that nobody was, kept posting trolling pictures of people with dodgy eyebrows whilst you were talking, it was an uncomfortable watch. Well done for sticking up for yourself and comment cafe. Tam is obviously unhappy that we see through her s and got Alex to come at us, and then Tink came at you because she’s still butt hurt that someone talked about her parenting weeks ago and she was was making something out of nothing because me and you talked about Lynz. You did really well, and they can do off with their twisted fake narrative. Sending love to you. ❤️❤️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
LYNDZ MY "KID" IS AN ADULT!! and we have been out having a lovely time! Where's your kid?
Screenshot_20240324_223313_Chrome.jpg

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
It wasn't said by anyone else in the box apart from Alex, who then said he has friends in here, so didn't mean everybody. Everyone else in the box, well also apart from fing Tinks, was respectful, Tinks can just go and take a look at herself, if she's so perfect then she can try and come at me again.
If TINKS is coming at u she coming at me too and as for Alex am disgusted at him using the word pedlo towards ppl he knows nothing about. He of all ppl knows how watered down that word has become plus he dont know the background of ppls past and how he could trigger anyone in here . Get a life Alex n concentrate on ur own life instead throwing vile words at ppl uknow nothing about

Last edited:

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I think if you didn't say to Wayne, you'd warmed to him a little, maybe he wouldn't have had that opinion, 😂 but I can't stand Wayne, not mainly because of the fat comment, it was the comment Wayne made saying that men should get a 50/50 say over what woman do with their bodies, I could never ever respect him after he said he feels entitled as a GAY man, to have a say over what I do with my body!
I was half s stirring and half advising ! Alex is friends with PLM and tam so I don’t care for his opinion anyway, he’s vile! His reaction was to make fing posters of me what a bellend. He fing started it by calling us pedos and wronguns, and we must have been a topic before I went in as one of them was saying Alex knew who we all were. He’s a morally corrupt POS

Status
Not open for further replies.