Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I thought you were really brave. Everyone seemed to be piling in on you, the host whoever that nobody was, kept posting trolling pictures of people with dodgy eyebrows whilst you were talking, it was an uncomfortable watch. Well done for sticking up for yourself and comment cafe. Tam is obviously unhappy that we see through her s and got Alex to come at us, and then Tink came at you because she’s still butt hurt that someone talked about her parenting weeks ago and she was was making something out of nothing because me and you talked about Lynz. You did really well, and they can do off with their twisted fake narrative. Sending love to you. ❤️❤️
The host is Paula, Paula is lovely, and actually was more concerned about me stressing myself out than the problem, so personally I have all respect for Paula. I have no idea why CJ put her two pence in, especially bringing up someone who is unwell at the moment, and has taken themselves away from the app, for a break and wasn't respectful of this.Tam, I stand by what I said 100%, and I kept that same opinion towards Tam when I was answering Alex's questions. Tinks can go suck a dick, because angie herself has said about Lynzs kid 😂 she just tried starting something and then made herself look like a proper dickhead when I put her in her place 😂 never will I ever comment on an actual child in a horrible way, and I won't have tinks trying to tell me I did 😂 & then I just had to remind them of things they have said previously on the app and that EVERYONE has had their opinions 😂 but yeah, the host is Paula, and I personally adore her. Thank you for your kind comment, wasnt sure how I portrayed myself, and wanted to back up everything I've said in here, so thank you ❤️

If TINKS is coming at u she coming at me too and as for Alex am disgusting at him using the word pedlo towards ppl he knows nothing about. He of all ppl knows how watered down that word has become plus he dont know the background of ppls past and how he could trigger anyone in here . Get a life Alex n concentrate on ur own life instead throwing vile words at ppl uknow nothing about
It could be cause that group were a troll group and I suppose this is a troll group that it’s become that kind of association? I only say this because whenever I hear the words “they’re a troll group” I instantly think of that original group. I don’t think my brain is entirely connected correctly though. Having a gossip and hating Angie isn’t very noncy though, I think that covers more than half of TikTok

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
If TINKS is coming at u she coming at me too and as for Alex am disgusting at him using the word pedlo towards ppl he knows nothing about. He of all ppl knows how watered down that word has become plus he dont know the background of ppls past and how he could trigger anyone in here . Get a life Alex n concentrate on ur own life instead throwing vile words at ppl uknow nothing about
Thank you ❤️❤️

Mar 24, 2024
Mississippi
Felicity is a gob se stirring little rat
Felicity is a two faced, s stirring, gossip runner who tries to hard to fit in, no one actually likes her! She’s like a cling on! She has no thought of her own and flip flops between lives and people’s buisness. She always has a new drama and makes everything about herself. Any situation she will turn and make it about her

The host is Paula, Paula is lovely, and actually was more concerned about me stressing myself out than the problem, so personally I have all respect for Paula. I have no idea why CJ put her two pence in, especially bringing up someone who is unwell at the moment, and has taken themselves away from the app, for a break and wasn't respectful of this.Tam, I stand by what I said 100%, and I kept that same opinion towards Tam when I was answering Alex's questions. Tinks can go suck a dick, because angie herself has said about Lynzs kid 😂 she just tried starting something and then made herself look like a proper dickhead when I put her in her place 😂 never will I ever comment on an actual child in a horrible way, and I won't have tinks trying to tell me I did 😂 & then I just had to remind them of things they have said previously on the app and that EVERYONE has had their opinions 😂 but yeah, the host is Paula, and I personally adore her. Thank you for your kind comment, wasnt sure how I portrayed myself, and wanted to back up everything I've said in here, so thank you ❤️
Isn’t felicity friendly with Tinks? Cause I recall felicity bringing up Lynzs kid herself 🤨

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It could be cause that group were a troll group and I suppose this is a troll group that it’s become that kind of association? I only say this because whenever I hear the words “they’re a troll group” I instantly think of that original group. I don’t think my brain is entirely connected correctly though. Having a gossip and hating Angie isn’t very noncy though, I think that covers more than half of TikTok
Meh, idk but Tinks of all people had no leg to stand on, so I had no issues putting her in place. 💁‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
london
Felicity is a two faced, s stirring, gossip runner who tries to hard to fit in, no one actually likes her! She’s like a cling on! She has no thought of her own and flip flops between lives and people’s buisness. She always has a new drama and makes everything about herself. Any situation she will turn and make it about her
I want to lock her in zias. Basement

• Haha
Reactions: HairyPoppins
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Isn’t felicity friendly with Tinks? Cause I recall felicity bringing up Lynzs kid herself 🤨
Mmmm 🤔 I don't know if they are friends, but she is friends with Chloe, and Lynz went for Chloes kid, and the comment she was referring to, that I made was regarding Lynz (no secret) and wasn't even a nasty comment I made lol, so she was standing up for a comment about Lynz when Lynz was horrid regarding chloes kid 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Nov 10, 2023
As well as sending dick pics, Alex also likes poking a pie.
IMG_4160.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.