Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No it’s almost all Muslim. The community of Christians is tiny - I just googled cos you had me doubting myself it’s 6% Christian 93% Muslim. She’s not visiting them. She was there last summer, (before October). And Ricksta went with her one time.
I just knew there were definitely Christian's there. I didn't know the %. Ohhh I didn't know all that I'm fairly new to ricksta.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I just wasn't moving to another thread after mazza insinuated I was a wrongun on here for watching her pals live. She basically insinuated I was the pedo and I wasn't moving to talk about the issue and that comment to get overlooked. It just shows their motive they tried to get in with everyone to control what we say and when we haven't done that suddenly again they are insinuating we are all wronguns. I'll stop making trouble for use & get back to my holiday 🏃‍♀️
Ooooo yeah, that comment was fed tbh and you had every right to defend it, and get that put right!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
This Wayne and Zia drama is awfully distracting isn’t it? It’s almost like the Ricksta s didn’t even happen. Wayne and Zia willing to go on the crucifix this Easter as part of the damage control Wayne mentioned on the night Angie had her drunken chaos?
Unless imagine because the first deflection didn't work, this is all an act aswell, and a set up between Wayne, angie and Zia to deflect from what angie did at the weekend 😮

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just knew there were definitely Christian's there. I didn't know the %. Ohhh I didn't know all that I'm fairly new to ricksta.
Yeah basically last year old aunt sally the scammer went there last year she was always banging on about Palestine which I found odd. Turns out she’s a massive Christian which was horrifying - Literally going to a totally oppressed nation white knighting as a “saviour”. The way she speaks about Palestinians is so patronising and demeaning. She brought it up today when defending ricksta “you should have seen him with the Palestinians”… like sorry what?
I find religious conversion vile. It seems like talia has gone totally insane too which really starts to paint a narrative.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Wow it’s horrific. What do people see in her? Does her bloke work? Why is she crying she knows these people are gonna give her their loan money
It was madness - she got sniped in the last ten seconds 💀👏 No live pro badge for Gracie.
99620086-E15C-4763-A33C-7F221FF520CA.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
People in comments begging for Angie to speak to Wayne, that he really wants to be her friend again 😂 I remember falling out with a friend in primary school and sending people to ask them if they’d be my friend again. Wayne, you simp
I don't know, 100% Wayne will go back to Angie if she let's him, you could tell by the way he was still defending her etc

Mar 24, 2024
Mississippi
Oooh where’s Mazkeen been live to then? What a backstabbing b.
Felicity is a two faced, s stirring, gossip runner who tries to hard to fit in, no one actually likes her! She’s like a cling on! She has no thought of her own and flip flops between lives and people’s buisness. She always has a new drama and makes everything about herself. Any situation she will turn and make it about her

Feb 29, 2024
Well when I joined CC, if I remember correctly, everyone was sick over those 3 letters group people and people actually said they didn't want to talk about it anymore because it was so horrible
The problem is when we suspect someone in here of being The three letter word we all ignore them where as someone who just reads here or a new member can still see their comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.