Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Felicity is a two faced, s stirring, gossip runner who tries to hard to fit in, no one actually likes her! She’s like a cling on! She has no thought of her own and flip flops between lives and people’s buisness. She always has a new drama and makes everything about herself. Any situation she will turn and make it about her
Hasn't this literally been posted already? 😂 I get it, you don't like felicity lol. Me, personally never had a bad interaction with her, only pleasant lol 💁‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
It was madness - she got sniped in the last ten seconds 💀👏 No live pro badge for Gracie.
99620086-E15C-4763-A33C-7F221FF520CA.jpeg
Does that me dickhead Zac got it?

Can you go and watch my latest TikTok please.. it might get removed. It’s of Ange before she used to use all of the smoothers. ☺️
Haaa I remember that night. That’s the night she was having a tantrum and broke her phone I think? Or her Alexa? Told everyone she was throwing it out the window 😂 she’s aged like dried mud. Her forehead could hold Zias credit cards safely.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Is there dirt on this cococa woman then? Apparently she's a con artist 👀👀
Screenshot_20240325_000939_TikTok.jpg
Ahes been attacked alot. She was involved in a very serious incident left her with a lot of scarring and multiple operations. She used to do make up lives. She was friends with rosh years ago then rosh and collete aka coco tirned on angie and i dont understand why they all coming back after saying the worst about angie 🙄🙄

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ahes been attacked alot. She was involved in a very serious incident left her with a lot of scarring and multiple operations. She used to do make up lives. She was friends with rosh years ago then rosh and collete aka coco tirned on angie and i dont understand why they all coming back after saying the worst about angie 🙄🙄
I know that Angie stopped being friends with cococa because angie was racist, so cococa came away, but angie has also been racist again over the weekend but this time, coco is sticking by her side 💁‍♀️ I know she used to makeup, as I came across a few of her lives, just intrigued to know whether what bazza is saying is empty or if there is actual proof to what he is saying 💁‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.