Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Na it's real. Ever since Rick's been on the scene angies been acting wired. He's behind the scenes tell her what to do. I guarantee you.
I wander if Angie checks her bank account often 👀 the way she spends on takeaway makes me assume she doesn’t check it often…. She needs to be careful ricksta didn’t take photos of her credit/debit cards 🤣

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good morning lovely’s ❤️❤️💖💖💗💗
just waiting to go to theatre
Gather o have missed loads lol 😂
So has flappy flaps FLANGIE fell out with Zia and co
And did I hear that Rhys red BFF Back and was in pearls box (I think) could be wrong 😑
Ps what’s the weather like back in the uk 😂😂
Pissing down and cold

Reactions: MantisLady
Mar 16, 2024
London
No it was me that was talking about it because I posted this photo saying night all we weren’t taking the piss out of you it was just the way you randomly posted like it was your Facebook wall 🤣
F906AC35-C3F1-46CE-8DF7-4F59702141A7.jpeg
No I posted coz someone said about me saying I was in bed but didn't go to bed, so was proving I was in bed, I totally missed this photo which is why I'm so confused 🤦‍♀️🤣

Feb 29, 2024
And did I hear that Rhys red BFF Back and was in pearls box (I think) could be wrong 😑
Oooo I’m not sure i know there was a kick off with red and talia but I didn’t see rhys I didn watch the whole thing though I got blocked for telling aunt sally that god hates bullies 😭🤣 the whole thing is on the observer YouTube account! I hope your op goes well! There will be lots of drama today to keep you entertained later no doubt!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I said yesterday imagine if we've all been fooled again, and this is one big act, because the first deflection from the s angie done at the weekend didn't work, that this whole fallout with sheryl, Zia and Wayne is planned to deflect 😂
I mean I think it is real, but in the same breath nothing fing surprises me on that shambles of an app anymore 😂
I will hunt her and the others down and force them to listening together green one sing all day on repeat 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oooo I’m not sure i know there was a kick off with red and talia but I didn’t see rhys I didn watch the whole thing though I got blocked for telling aunt sally that god hates bullies 😭🤣 the whole thing is on the observer YouTube account! I hope your op goes well! There will be lots of drama today to keep you entertained later no doubt!
How dare you say that to born again auntie sally the perfect one who has been put threw hell and back but forgot to mention how she ripped so many people of like the pawn star prickster and Luke the puke 😂
Roll on the drama
Can’t drink can’t vape had no coffee since Saturday so my violent side is out lol 😂
And thanks everyone xx

Mar 18, 2024
london
Yes we spoke about it last night because demi was live talking about it! quite a few people didn’t know it was demi and Tracy, I think people automatically assume it’s lynz! I only put them here because I saw them on tik tok last night and Alex was accusing us of stuff on behalf of tam! and I know he’s reading in here so now maybe he can expose tam instead of the decent people in here that he’s trying to accuse of s!
Very true tam needs outing , pretty sure Alex was meant to be doing a live on it all , but he won’t coz it’s all his mates

Feb 29, 2024
How dare you say that to born again auntie sally the perfect one who has been put threw hell and back but forgot to mention how she ripped so many people of like the pawn star prickster and Luke the puke 😂
Roll on the drama
Can’t drink can’t vape had no coffee since Saturday so my violent side is out lol 😂
And thanks everyone xx
D74B3F5E-0F8B-4E64-8F4C-38275F5713B0.jpeg

I’m gonna post this every opportunity I can 🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Good luck!!!! I hope all goes well for you, see you on the other side ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.