Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Very true tam needs outing , pretty sure Alex was meant to be doing a live on it all , but he won’t coz it’s all his mates
Alex and his mates trying to out the wrongens
E2DA36DE-F734-446B-B3B1-59237BDBFAC4.jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London
Omg how much clout chasing is that failed x factor bird doing? How desperate is she to get in on all the drama? No one had heard of her until this week and no one actually cares!
She says she's so successful since x factor, yet has to put in her bio that she was on x factor and mention the show every 5 minutes, she says she has written many songs for big acts, haven't heard her name one, says she's a millionaire but sits on tiktok begging for gifts.
She's not even a wannabe, she's last years wannabe and now is just a sad bitter nobody.

Kicking the mornings of as always, the boring Charlie's fairies show, that will most likely bore you back to sleep! If you like hypocrisy, no morals and low standards, this is your place 🧚‍♂️
download (25).jpeg
The idiot never talks about Angie drama, it’s almost like he’s too scared. She’s likely got something over him he’s really pissing his pants over. He’s boring me and he’s singing the lyrics wrong.

Morning you lovely lot .
Back on work today so hope nothing kicks of till I'm home at 2 lol..
Wot a weekend it's been
I do think Charlie and his community will go running back in next few days
There’s openings for friends and Charlie knows from experience she recycles her old friends in desperate need. He has bided his time well, he’s kept himself to himself and refused to go off about her. He never unpacked his bags and has them back by the front door ready to move back into her ass

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I never thought Charlie would make it as a DJ , but he'd be so suited to heart , playing the same boring songs daily whilst spluttering utter crap over the top of it. Some of the comments crease me `I listen to you on the way to work , I listen to you on the school run` CAN YOU IMAGINE turning up to work with that blaring? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
How dare you say that to born again auntie sally the perfect one who has been put threw hell and back but forgot to mention how she ripped so many people of like the pawn star prickster and Luke the puke 😂
Roll on the drama
Can’t drink can’t vape had no coffee since Saturday so my violent side is out lol 😂
And thanks everyone xx
Best of luck today!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I cannot stand Gems, especially after threatening a a accusation on bouncer, but she really has lost it again, she was this up and down and erratic before she got sectioned last time, I definitely see another sectioning arriving for her very soon again, she's extremely unstable... definitely need sectioning again, especially since she just stated she tried to attempt last night but got talked about it. She's just very erratic and frantic today!
Screenshot_20240325_090240_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.