Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
You lot can tell me to stfu, but can we agree to ignore anyone that comes in about Tam, like press ignore and don't reply? - because naturally where Tam is discussed, the 3 letter group always ends up being brought up, and I personally don't want to be in a thread where that group is discussed or associated with. I have already clicked ignore on that account.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
100% and I don't know whether this new account is tam herself, or someone coming in to defend Tam, but they really havent done Tam any favours, as it again brings her up to be discussed in whatever light people personally see her in, so as a friend it's probably best not to put Tam up as a target to be discussed where there are clearly some very strong opinions on her.
It’s Tam herself her locations on the dozy t

IMG_1050.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Lol but tam didn't take bribes tho.. so why keep lying about the bribe when you all have seen and heard evidence that it never happened.. actually wot happened was is Kents used me being sarcastic as a 'confession' 🤣 sad it really is.. its funny how that is all you have since 2018 which pretty much proves noone took bribes...
Is this you and your plm bestie? Shouldn’t you be focusing on other things and not trying to get yourself re arested! Also do off to your own thread you wrongen not one person likes you here! Also didn’t you say yesterday that the only thing worse than a nonce is a grass? What about hunters? Are they worse than a nonce too? You’re nothing but a fing dinlo and I hope the police arrest you again 🤣
07965AF4-963D-46FD-894C-84FA7693A45F.png
5D8CEE23-0053-48C0-93CF-201CACD08E53.png
1F1F9688-F0CD-41CB-B5F0-77D89F9E8E5C.png
D29BD483-D356-480B-AE6B-44BF86A19A85.png

Feb 29, 2024
He admitted they were edited as in cut down tam will twist everything and anything, she's a wrongun and a liar, everything about her she says was edited. She has done awful things from chatting to Johnny to putting a pic of a deceased kids. Bribing pedos to even accussing an innocent whilst streaming him to 1000s and still insists she wasn't wrong
I've known her for yrs on social media, she's a wrongun. Carried on with her stings and lives and ended up her children being taken to live with their father

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
You lot can tell me to stfu, but can we agree to ignore anyone that comes in about Tam, like press ignore and don't reply? - because naturally where Tam is discussed, the 3 letter group always ends up being brought up, and I personally don't want to be in a thread where that group is discussed or associated with. I have already clicked ignore on that account.
SHUT THE do UP!!

Didn't even read your post.

Medusa

💯..I didn't come on here to talk about fing nonce's yet it seems the thread has been taken over by talking about them or interacting with them.
I can see why a lot of people are becoming frustrated and the enjoyment has gone from this thread because people are responding to fing scumbags and I'm not hear for that and I'll glady take myself off here because I can't sit and read about that 3 letter group and dirty pedophiles. It's just wrong man we don't give them any time on the app so they shouldn't get any of our time on here.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Hello, I'd like a bacon sandwich complete with all the germs from you sticking your fingers in your mouth constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood
💯..I didn't come on here to talk about fing nonce's yet it seems the thread has been taken over by talking about them or interacting with them.
I can see why a lot of people are becoming frustrated and the enjoyment has gone from this thread because people are responding to fing scumbags and I'm not hear for that and I'll glady take myself off here because I can't sit and read about that 3 letter group and dirty pedophiles. It's just wrong man we don't give them any time on the app so they shouldn't get any of our time on here.
I have to agree. Talking about any of it will just bring them here and they will just take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.