Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
HOLY MOLEY. Is that a conjoined twin on its forehead?

1711369506150.jpeg
If I didn't like the majority of what you post, I would hit ignore on your 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: Dopey Donut
Mar 2, 2024
I got a report ban once for reporting a young girl on live who was 11 and admitted that was her age. There were men in her comments and she was giving her Snapchat out. It was so fing disgusting. Others reported her account as well. It took about 2 hours for TikTok to act though.
Yes!! I honestly can’t believe the lives I’ve scrolled into on my alts. I’ve reported each and everyone of them. I’ve tried telling them to come off live and be safe but most of them, English isn’t their first language. No violations. It drives me insane

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
right where the do is angie and whats everyone predictions for todays episode from her?
Angies been the docs, (morrisons) got told she's fittest woman alive and her drinking definitely isn't a problem, her mentals are fine and her only issues is trollitis she caught visiting comment cafe.

She'll get pissed and the whole fing story will flip. Cocoa the t will tell her she's beautiful.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Lol but tam didn't take bribes tho.. so why keep lying about the bribe when you all have seen and heard evidence that it never happened.. actually wot happened was is Kents used me being sarcastic as a 'confession' 🤣 sad it really is.. its funny how that is all you have since 2018 which pretty much proves noone took bribes...
Tam I'm not interested in talking to you. You sent your friends over here to defend you and in return they accused us of people pedos just because your live was sick. All it's done it's bring done the tone of this thread and lead to your circle of friends starting rumours on the app that we were are all pedos.

My strong opinions lead to your friends calling us pedophiles. That's wrong.

Quite frankly this isn't fun for me anymore, so this is my last message. I'm away to enjoy my holiday & deleting my account. Hopefully the likes of Tam, Alex, Mazza etc will stop lying about us now.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Lol but tam didn't take bribes tho.. so why keep lying about the bribe when you all have seen and heard evidence that it never happened.. actually wot happened was is Kents used me being sarcastic as a 'confession' 🤣 sad it really is.. its funny how that is all you have since 2018 which pretty much proves noone took bribes...
Tam you’re a big ugly fat smelly b and the only paedophile is you!

Angies been the docs, (morrisons) got told she's fittest woman alive and her drinking definitely isn't a problem, her mentals are fine and her only issues is trollitis she caught visiting comment cafe.

She'll get pissed and the whole fing story will flip. Cocoa the t will tell her she's beautiful.
She needs to drink more red wine to sort out them crystals in her ears. Bless her heart

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Tam I'm not interested in talking to you. You sent your friends over here to defend you and in return they accused us of people pedos just because your live was sick. All it's done it's bring done the tone of this thread and lead to your circle of friends starting rumours on the app that we were are all pedos.

My strong opinions lead to your friends calling us pedophiles. That's wrong.

Quite frankly this isn't fun for me anymore, so this is my last message. I'm away to enjoy my holiday & deleting my account. Hopefully the likes of Tam, Alex, Mazza etc will stop lying about us now.
Don't delete your account just yet. Enjoy your holiday, relax and have fun. If you still feel the same, when your back then fair enough! Enjoy your holiday, relax and have fun ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.