Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7762.png

Good lord, it’s live 🙈
Jesus my fing eyes man 😭

• Haha
Reactions: screaming silence
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
It fs me off that she is totally fine going for anyone she wants but the second she’s gone too far and she gets hate or Tony threatening her, it’s suddenly her mental health. Mental health is not some reset button. It’s not a weapon to use. Again she is just making a mockery of a serious subject. Miss red pandering to that s is going to make Angie do this even more. It’s deplorable.
She is a psychotic alcoholic t and one day someone is going to kick her in her dusty crusty vagina

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
So people sit in boxes slagging off others on Tiktok.
We come together on a forum to spread awareness/opinions and call out people's BS
and WE are the paedophiles? Get the do outta here!
All a bunch of lying manipulating fs and choose who to call out and who to just have a free pass

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It’s ok when it’s about side characters current actions, but when it comes to nonces and that 3 letter word group, that is when it maybe shouldn’t come to here? It really is a tough one to sort because how do you police that? You’re totally right. Just don’t want to see some of the main characters from here leave because of it. Judas is one of my favourites 😂
Alot of who we speak about is associated with the dirty lot including angie herself

Well, me personally will ignore anyone that comes in about it, and also anyone who continues to talk about it, and if everyone else agrees to do that, then it should be able to be controlled 💁‍♀️
I shall be doing the same now. I don’t have a problem with people like mummy belton or Mabel coming in here, that’s my personal preference, but even feistys pussy army, angies mods and tam etc, i ain’t gonna give the attention to when they want their say. Just ignoring now

Miss Red going off about someone being “derogatory”. She got hate because she refused to call Elphaba “she” not long ago. She’s only changed that and now acts like she stands against misgendering because of the backlash. It’s annoying to act like it’s part of your moral compass when it’s purely to be liked

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
So basically it's pick and choose who we talk about even though the majority on here who we have spoken about is associated with them one way or another
No, your not understanding, people don't want to keep discussing that particular group, the drama that has happened recently with miss red, angie, ricksta etc is absolutely nothing to do with said group, so said group just doesn't need to be discussed, and when a 'follower' come in and brings that up, I personally will hit ignore, up to anyone what they choose to do, but we literally don't need to dicuss said group, as its actually had nothing to do with the drama that has happened, the only reason it's been brought up today, is because the tam account came in, in future I'll just be hitting ignore on accounts like that.

Reactions: Paris
So basically it's pick and choose who we talk about even though the majority on here who we have spoken about is associated with them one way or another
I understand what you’re saying, the issue we are having is that people want to leave because people are now coming on here and ruining the fun of this thread. It would be great to speak freely on anything, but some of us don’t want it bringing them over. I guess it should be personal choice. If they come over, the ones that want to click “ignore” do that, and those that don’t want to, don’t have to. There really is no solution as it is public

Status
Not open for further replies.