Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tam I'm not interested in talking to you. You sent your friends over here to defend you and in return they accused us of people pedos just because your live was sick. All it's done it's bring done the tone of this thread and lead to your circle of friends starting rumours on the app that we were are all pedos.

My strong opinions lead to your friends calling us pedophiles. That's wrong.

Quite frankly this isn't fun for me anymore, so this is my last message. I'm away to enjoy my holiday & deleting my account. Hopefully the likes of Tam, Alex, Mazza etc will stop lying about us now.
Maybe this should just get back to strictly Angie s and no mentions of other people that are on the side lines as what happens is they come over to try and argue. I liked the other week when it was Irish Kelly’s chair launch and Angie getting triggered cause she lost the attention on her own thread but maybe it’s branched out too far.

Mar 2, 2024
Tam I'm not interested in talking to you. You sent your friends over here to defend you and in return they accused us of people pedos just because your live was sick. All it's done it's bring done the tone of this thread and lead to your circle of friends starting rumours on the app that we were are all pedos.

Quite frankly this isn't fun for me anymore, so this is my last message. I'm away to enjoy my holiday & deleting my account. Hopefully the likes of Tam, Alex, Mazza etc will stop lying about us now.
Don’t leave 😭😭😭

Mar 2, 2024
Maybe this should just get back to strictly Angie s and no mentions of other people that are on the side lines as what happens is they come over to try and argue. I liked the other week when it was Irish Kelly’s chair launch and Angie getting triggered cause she lost the attention on her own thread but maybe it’s branched out too far.
I get that but the thing is side characters are always gonna get mentioned and discussion will naturally take place. It’s a weird situation really

Paris

Feb 28, 2024

No don't leave 😢

Omg is Talia for real? So people that are causing absolute mayhem, triggering people and talking on triggering subjects making a mockery of it, if they claim mental health then it shouldn’t be spoken about? Shall I just go lamp a stranger over the head and demand to be left alone because I’m not in a good place? do off. If your mental health is low, and you need to get help, how about step one, you put down your phone and stop making a scene for everyone to see? You can’t just claim mental health and do nothing to help yourself. Just cause you claim it’s because of your mental health, doesn’t mean it really is, especially when you’re a sociopathic compulsive liar

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000003743.jpg
was this an @ by mistake

I get that but the thing is side characters are always gonna get mentioned and discussion will naturally take place. It’s a weird situation really
It’s ok when it’s about side characters current actions, but when it comes to nonces and that 3 letter word group, that is when it maybe shouldn’t come to here? It really is a tough one to sort because how do you police that? You’re totally right. Just don’t want to see some of the main characters from here leave because of it. Judas is one of my favourites 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Omg is Talia for real? So people that are causing absolute mayhem, triggering people and talking on triggering subjects making a mockery of it, if they claim mental health then it shouldn’t be spoken about? Shall I just go lamp a stranger over the head and demand to be left alone because I’m not in a good place? do off. If your mental health is low, and you need to get help, how about step one, you put down your phone and stop making a scene for everyone to see? You can’t just claim mental health and do nothing to help yourself. Just cause you claim it’s because of your mental health, doesn’t mean it really is, especially when you’re a sociopathic compulsive liar
It fing infuriates me that people get a free pass when they cry MH, especially Flange that is a complete t.
I'm sure many people even on here are in far worse situations and would never dream of using MH to act however they please :mad:

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024

Don’t leave, you’re one of my favourites! 😭

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Go relax and enjoy your holiday and see how you feel when you come home. I would miss your posts you crack me up ❤️

It fing infuriates me that people get a free pass when they cry MH, especially Flange that is a complete t.
I'm sure many people even on here are in far worse situations and would never dream of using MH to act however they please :mad:
It fs me off that she is totally fine going for anyone she wants but the second she’s gone too far and she gets hate or Tony threatening her, it’s suddenly her mental health. Mental health is not some reset button. It’s not a weapon to use. Again she is just making a mockery of a serious subject. Miss red pandering to that s is going to make Angie do this even more. It’s deplorable.

So people sit in boxes slagging off others on Tiktok.
We come together on a forum to spread awareness/opinions and call out people's BS
and WE are the paedophiles? Get the do outta here!
Especially when you look back at everything said and how outspoken people are of ANYONE that has any involvement with nonces and enablers

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It’s ok when it’s about side characters current actions, but when it comes to nonces and that 3 letter word group, that is when it maybe shouldn’t come to here? It really is a tough one to sort because how do you police that? You’re totally right. Just don’t want to see some of the main characters from here leave because of it. Judas is one of my favourites 😂
Well, me personally will ignore anyone that comes in about it, and also anyone who continues to talk about it, and if everyone else agrees to do that, then it should be able to be controlled 💁‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.