Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Omg nahh id smack that smarmy head off his shoulders saying paulas jealous he sits with his mum because shes lost hers what a little t thats actually made me proper mad what a low blow 🤬
Yeah, I don't generally like many people on tiktok, but I generally do really like Paula, and the way he spoke to Paula, was disgusting and his comment to that poor girl, who's lost her mum is just a whole new low that shouldnt have even be reached!

Mar 7, 2024
I can't even with the ceejays live, it started off about Alex's cheating. Somehow making him a victim once again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...
But it's OK cause alex admitted it so thats fine now. Apartently!!! Never mind his ex who has to watch this crap All over tiktok yet again...
Now I'm confused with the other crap, saying your old enough to be my mum crap. WTF ??
THEY ALL NEED TO GROW THE do UP... All this drama, All these people involved or involving themselves for what ???

I can't be arsed with that s show Amy more. So I'm off to bed GOOD NIGHT fERS.
PLEASE FILL ME IN ON BEST BITS IN MORNING ...exactly embarrassing grown women sticking up for Alex think I’ll go to bed too

Feb 29, 2024
i got banned for an hour from ie because henry hoover is against there guidelines bit like ours so feck off henry 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
This was the
0C118546-7419-450A-9584-23B5FF03E1AF.jpeg
best I could get with my AI 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
See I respect open relationships, but I don't believe for a second she is in a open relationship, I think she's just saving face so noone tries to seek her husband out, to tell him everything, thats just my opinion, personally. I could be wrong! Alex isn't my favourite person, but to accuse Alex of grooming, is ridiculous. She happily engaged with Alex sexually, and because its all backfired on all of them and not just Alex, she's tried to turn it into something else, to play victim!
If it's the one who went on live telling her side, he was in the background saying stuff about it.

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Opinions - this whole situation is wrong, before it all first came out, Ceejay should have approached Alex & said look I know all this, and it's going to come out so you should speak to Toni, instead everything was outed online. & it rightly backfired on Ceejay, and the girls aswell and alex.

Then tonight, it was brought up again, and once again, a third party AGAIN contacted Toni, when she has purposely left the app, to not see all this. I mean it must be so fing humiliating for her, I know I would be!

The grooming thing is a load of bullshit. It was two consenting adults, yes it was wrong as they were both unfaithful but it was not grooming!

& way too many people are jumping on it and getting involved and mouthing off in boxes.. its like everyone is in the relationship with Toni and Alex. It should have remained off the app!

Feb 29, 2024
ok so it was J blocking me - and she said she has phone calls with coekerpoo reading here at night. Just a bit of a PSI for you. So basically don’t say anything negative (or reasonable) to J XlBully or you risk a block…they Both are truly everywhere.

I can’t listen to the Henry guy I think the debates she does are so fuelled by misinformation and right wing hate speech it’s not even remotely funny.

which litter tray are you reading this from cock of se?
Oh…… well in that case!

Dear, bigbagofcocksanddicks! If you see this I have a question for you! The question is… do you suck the farts directly out of XL bully Js arsehole or does she just blast them off directly onto your face like a glue factory in the summer breeze? Also who’s s tastes the best out of all the people you rim on tiktok? I look forward to hearing back from you! Hopefully I see you soon for my mandatory block, then ill probably go cry in one of my bathrooms…. I have 5 bathrooms btw xxxx

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Oh…… well in that case!

Dear, bigbagofcocksanddicks! If you see this I have a question for you! The question is… do you suck the farts directly out of XL bully Js arsehole or does she just blast them off directly onto your face like a glue factory in the summer breeze? Also who’s s tastes the best out of all the people you rim on tiktok? I look forward to hearing back from you! Hopefully I see you soon for my mandatory block, then ill probably go cry in one of my bathrooms…. I have 5 bathrooms btw xxxx
🤢🤢🤢 oh for do sake, we really need a vomit reaction 😂 sucking the farts out 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Stonewall fact basement brigham hasn't got a plod case, if he had he wouldn't of mentioned her the fing clown
He’s been reading in here because earlier he said stonewall fact and then hesitated and said something about the word but I didn’t quite catch it but it was something along the lines of him knowing the word is wrong or something! He’s such a boring little victim! He really hates me too 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Honestly it was sick such a nasty evil person he is, i hope your ok never let anyone online bring you down
What's annoying me, is Miss T is still In his box, being nice, giving him advice etc despite what he said to all her friends, mazza and mabel got back in his box when Alex, snel and all that left laughing and joking, and this is why I always state that I won't get into any kind of friendship on tiktok, so when I sense someone getting close, I kinda remind them that I don't do friendships, and ill never talk about anything private in my life at all, because the betrayal, two faceness and switch ups I see between 'friends' is absolutely mad! I have the absolute bestfriends/family/loved one in rl, so I don't need to seek it out online, but for some people I generally think its there only form of contact/company and then become way too trusting with people! - but there are people I like, and enjoy talking too 💁‍♀️ not alot, but there is some!

Status
Not open for further replies.