Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeJay

Mar 27, 2024
Glasgow
Opinions - this whole situation is wrong, before it all first came out, Ceejay should have approached Alex & said look I know all this, and it's going to come out so you should speak to Toni, instead everything was outed online. & it rightly backfired on Ceejay, and the girls aswell and alex.

Then tonight, it was brought up again, and once again, a third party AGAIN contacted Toni, when she has purposely left the app, to not see all this. I mean it must be so fing humiliating for her, I know I would be!

The grooming thing is a load of bullshit. It was two consenting adults, yes it was wrong as they were both unfaithful but it was not grooming!

& way too many people are jumping on it and getting involved and mouthing off in boxes.. its like everyone is in the relationship with Toni and Alex. It should have remained off the app!
So let’s get this straight…

I went to Toni with Emma behind the scenes. WE had nothing to do with anything further.

I made a comment and IT WAS NOT MADE TOWARDS ANYBODY IN THAT LIVE! so before people on here spin that narrative, that was not the case.

I have openly admitted that I should have either spoken to Alex or added Alex to the call, but I DO NOT REGRET SPEAKING TO TONI BEHIND THE SCENES, rather than bringing it to the public platform, like most people would have wanted!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
So let’s get this straight…

I went to Toni with Emma behind the scenes. WE had nothing to do with anything further.

I made a comment and IT WAS NOT MADE TOWARDS ANYBODY IN THAT LIVE! so before people on here spin that narrative, that was not the case.

I have openly admitted that I should have either spoken to Alex or added Alex to the call, but I DO NOT REGRET SPEAKING TO TONI BEHIND THE SCENES, rather than bringing it to the public platform, like most people would have wanted!
You are not friends with Toni, and you had absolutely no right to go to Toni.

The issue is, you continue to fire up these lives, and the only person who should be respected and thought about with all of this, is Toni. Was she thought about tonight? Nope. Yet she was still contacted by a third party about what was going on about HER private life. Some of the things that came out of YOUR mouth during your YOUR live was vile and needs to fing stop, and Emma, also has a vile vile mouth on her. It all needs to stop, you are all adults yet kids behave fing better than all of you. If it's views/clout you want, find another way to get them rather than getting them of someone's suffering. It should have been dropped ages ago, and the fact last night happened was so so so wrong, and NOONE is thinking about only innocent person in all this, and that is Toni. & what is the need/obsession of bringing someone children into the argument, if you didn't help make those kids with your own sperm, then THEY are NOTHING to do with you, and should be kept out of an argument. Come for the adults, do NOT involve innocent parties. You involved several people last night, that just did not want to be dragged into it. I don't know whether it's Emma in your ear, but both of you need to fix the do up.

Find another way to make content CeeJay because this just ain't it huns. Your comment regarding being jealous you had a mum, I mean.. how tapped can ye get for that to even enter your head to say out loud? The way you spoke to, and disrespected Paula also, disgusting. Stop getting so affected by s that doesn't concern you, find some fresh content, that is not on someone's suffering.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Fix up CeeJay. 🖕
download (37).jpeg

CeeJay

Mar 27, 2024
Glasgow
You are not friends with Toni, and you had absolutely no right to go to Toni.

The issue is, you continue to fire up these lives, and the only person who should be respected and thought about with all of this, is Toni. Was she thought about tonight? Nope. Yet she was still contacted by a third party about what was going on about HER private life. Some of the things that came out of YOUR mouth during your YOUR live was vile and needs to fing stop, and Emma, also has a vile vile mouth on her. It all needs to stop, you are all adults yet kids behave fing better than all of you. If it's views/clout you want, find another way to get them rather than getting them of someone's suffering. It should have been dropped ages ago, and the fact last night happened was so so so wrong, and NOONE is thinking about only innocent person in all this, and that is Toni. & what is the need/obsession of bringing someone children into the argument, if you didn't help make those kids with your own sperm, then THEY are NOTHING to do with you, and should be kept out of an argument. Come for the adults, do NOT involve innocent parties. You involved several people last night, that just did not want to be dragged into it. I don't know whether it's Emma in your ear, but both of you need to fix the do up.

Find another way to make content CeeJay because this just ain't it huns. Your comment regarding being jealous you had a mum, I mean.. how tapped can ye get for that to even enter your head to say out loud? The way you spoke to, and disrespected Paula also, disgusting. Stop getting so affected by s that doesn't concern you, find some fresh content, that is not on someone's suffering.
You’re right, I’m not friends with Toni but it’s got as much to do with everyone on the app, as it does you!

I went to Toni behind the scenes so it wasn’t brought to the app. However it was brought to the app the way it was explained during said live.

If you were in from the first one, before I was flagged, we weren’t talking about said situation or people, it was brought up so I put up the videos that I did when I had to restart!

I’m bringing it up because these individuals will continue to speak about me and create false narratives and this has been the case since January, in case none of you have noticed.

Any live or post I have done is in retaliation, like any human being! I completely agree, this should have been dropped a long time ago as it’s been something that’s been ongoing since the beginning of the year, but I am not going to allow people to speak ill of me, my family or my life, which has been done!

I hold my hands up, the comment that was made regarding mums was wrong, but it wasn’t aimed at anyone particular. It was an overall comment of people speaking ill of me saying I have “mummy issues” but know do all that me & my family has been through, as someone explained in my box. So I seen red, as I am over protective of my family.

I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone that was hurt by my comment, I am honestly sorry.

The way I have spoken to people is because, I have raised my voice and then said people have said things about me on lives!

As I have said, I do not regret what I had done behind the scenes, but I will agree with the vast majority of people that that situation and last night could have been held and done completely differently!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
You’re right, I’m not friends with Toni but it’s got as much to do with everyone on the app, as it does you!

I went to Toni behind the scenes so it wasn’t brought to the app. However it was brought to the app the way it was explained during said live.

If you were in from the first one, before I was flagged, we weren’t talking about said situation or people, it was brought up so I put up the videos that I did when I had to restart!

I’m bringing it up because these individuals will continue to speak about me and create false narratives and this has been the case since January, in case none of you have noticed.

Any live or post I have done is in retaliation, like any human being! I completely agree, this should have been dropped a long time ago as it’s been something that’s been ongoing since the beginning of the year, but I am not going to allow people to speak ill of me, my family or my life, which has been done!

I hold my hands up, the comment that was made regarding mums was wrong, but it wasn’t aimed at anyone particular. It was an overall comment of people speaking ill of me saying I have “mummy issues” but know do all that me & my family has been through, as someone explained in my box. So I seen red, as I am over protective of my family.

I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone that was hurt by my comment, I am honestly sorry.

The way I have spoken to people is because, I have raised my voice and then said people have said things about me on lives!

As I have said, I do not regret what I had done behind the scenes, but I will agree with the vast majority of people that that situation and last night could have been held and done completely differently!
Your right, it's nothing to do with me, which is why I wasn't commenting in your live apart from to check if a particular person was okay, I never mention it in other people's live, I have commented about it in here, because this is what comment cafe is all about.

The thing is we can go back and forth over who has done, this and who has done that. - but someone has to take the stand and say this is enough. If your family were threatened or brought into it, instead of firing up a live, collect the evidence and ring the police or whatever. Firing up all these lives only adds fuel to the fire. Yes, well im personally lucky to have my mum, in my life but others aren't.

You definitely haven't been innocent in this, and I'm not biased, & I'm not part of any 'group' on tiktok, so I am also aware you are not the only person that isn't innocent.
There have been mistakes made throught, that nic should have never fired up that live she did, I dont know whether she was expecting to get sympathy or support, but that would have been very naive of her, as she was the second person consenting in that particular engagement. When it backfired on her, she then tried to spin a grooming narrative, YES adults 100% can be groomed, but this was NOT a grooming case, and it basically makes a mockery off people that have gone through this.
In regards to Emma, I'm sorry but from what I saw tonight, she absolutely enjoys this, I saw parts when it was kind of dying down, and Emma would then say something vile to kick-start it off again, so I am not just blaming you. You, and Emma and other people constantly do tit for tat, throwing digs, making sly remarks which always ends up with one side firing a live, which then makes nobodies jumping in the box, giving their two pence when it has absolutely do all to do with them.

I'm glad you can see past situations and last night should have been dealt with differently. & hope that Toni is shown more respect and decency moving forward. Also, just a warning NONE of us are biased on CC, we do troll, but we troll honestly, alot of people here aren't fans of alex, and aren't fans of you. - so just expect to recieve alot of backlash here from people in CC. My speciality is making AI photos, hopefully you don't take offense but even then I wouldn't lose no sleep over it. 💁‍♀️ I'm simply a viewer with an opinion. I don't do lives, I'm not in friendship groups, I don't speak about anything to do with my private life, & alot of people here are very similar, but ultimately we are truthful trolls, but we NEVER go below the belt, in terms of children, certain groups, certain things are off limit but it is a very free for all mixed opinions, so you will get some backlash by you coming here to comment, just a ickle ⚠️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Nothing like abit of Lucy Rose in the morning, normally I can sneak in without being seen, but Mr B caught me this morning and I had to fake a hello 😭😭

But besides the point, I think the fact these two are still on the app, & they've been around for so long, she still has a full set of mods that mod for her, sub to her, like her videos, send her gifts, & I've messaged a few of the mods making them aware of what these two have done & they say 'I know, that's the past though' 😬😬 just proves that I don't think no matter how much proof their is out there on one person, and how many people are still aware they can still remain on the app earning the money! 😭 that's absolute madness to me, especially since it is a 13+ app, and she never has her live set to 18+, has like a little nursery rhyme playing throughout whole live, and a very childish greenscreen, if that doesn't scream 'come oh in kids' then I don't know what does. Bryan stays watching the door and ironically his account is called... you ready for it... policecars 😭😂

Just a morning rant on how it really seems impossible keeping any wrongen off the app despite proof, trolling, doxxing, court ban, police involvement, they can still earn an income 🤨

Oh no, I'm getting called out about messaging her mods calling them a nxnce 😭😂 she called me a little snake 😂😂😂😂😂 alright nxncychops 🤨

Last edited:

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
What's annoying me, is Miss T is still In his box, being nice, giving him advice etc despite what he said to all her friends, mazza and mabel got back in his box when Alex, snel and all that left laughing and joking, and this is why I always state that I won't get into any kind of friendship on tiktok, so when I sense someone getting close, I kinda remind them that I don't do friendships, and ill never talk about anything private in my life at all, because the betrayal, two faceness and switch ups I see between 'friends' is absolutely mad! I have the absolute bestfriends/family/loved one in rl, so I don't need to seek it out online, but for some people I generally think its there only form of contact/company and then become way too trusting with people! - but there are people I like, and enjoy talking too 💁‍♀️ not alot, but there is some!
I’m exactly the same some are way to trusting !!

Reactions: BattyBat
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m exactly the same some are way to trusting !!
I just felt bad for Paula, Snel and that, and especially Toni because ceejay had brought seres kids into it, ceejay made a harsh comment towards people who don't have their mums & was so rude to Paula, & then you had mabel and mazza getting in the box when everyone left laughing with him and s, & then you had Miss T offering ceejay advise and being nice, and then what was worse, is she then jumped straight into snels box and was like 'I did try guys!' And sere had literally been watching and was like I don't wanna talk to you at all Miss T. Its the way these people jump all around tiktok, in boxes getting involved in drama, saying their part of a "friendship group" but then being snakey as do, being an outsider like we are, you see so much snakiness going around, its wilddddd!

Nov 10, 2023
Ceejay I ghost watched you the other day. You were going in on Tink and her boob job, her go fund me for moving. You called her a t. She came over to your live and point blank asked you were you talking about her. And you got scared and said no you wasnt. I’m not a fan of Tink. See I hold no loyalties anywhere. But I hate two faced people. And from what I’ve seen with you, that’s what you are. If you say something, own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.