Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
what you still doing here ?,haven't you got things to suck up too 🤣 🤣
OIP (1).jpg
morning feckers but not you henry 🤣🤣😘

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I just felt bad for Paula, Snel and that, and especially Toni because ceejay had brought seres kids into it, ceejay made a harsh comment towards people who don't have their mums & was so rude to Paula, & then you had mabel and mazza getting in the box when everyone left laughing with him and s, & then you had Miss T offering ceejay advise and being nice, and then what was worse, is she then jumped straight into snels box and was like 'I did try guys!' And sere had literally been watching and was like I don't wanna talk to you at all Miss T. Its the way these people jump all around tiktok, in boxes getting involved in drama, saying their part of a "friendship group" but then being snakey as do, being an outsider like we are, you see so much snakiness going around, its wilddddluke you I
I just felt bad for Paula, Snel and that, and especially Toni because ceejay had brought seres kids into it, ceejay made a harsh comment towards people who don't have their mums & was so rude to Paula, & then you had mabel and mazza getting in the box when everyone left laughing with him and s, & then you had Miss T offering ceejay advise and being nice, and then what was worse, is she then jumped straight into snels box and was like 'I did try guys!' And sere had literally been watching and was like I don't wanna talk to you at all Miss T. Its the way these people jump all around tiktok, in boxes getting involved in drama, saying their part of a "friendship group" but then being snakey as do, being an outsider like we are, you see so much snakiness going around, its wilddddd!
like you I see so many 2 faced people on here and how quickly they jump from one friendship group to another!!! Imagine doing this in real life !!! There are few people that are genuine and they are the ones who get hurt the most

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ceejay I ghost watched you the other day. You were going in on Tink and her boob job, her go fund me for moving. You called her a t. She came over to your live and point blank asked you were you talking about her. And you got scared and said no you wasnt. I’m not a fan of Tink. See I hold no loyalties anywhere. But I hate two faced people. And from what I’ve seen with you, that’s what you are. If you say something, own it.
I mean, I can't stand Tinks one bit at all! But calling her a t, or whatever and not owning your s when confronted is so cowardly.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yeah, it's so unrealistic, well at least it is for me, I've had the same childhood best friend for 26 years, and have kept all my friends for years 💁‍♀️😂 thats why it's crazy to me how quickly people switch up, after confessing such love for a friendship @12Spring34 this is the reply to your comment, but you replied weirdly so had to write out separately 😭

Reactions: chill<out
Nov 10, 2023
I mean, I can't stand Tinks one bit at all! But calling her a t, or whatever and not owning your s when confronted is so cowardly.
Exactly. I own all of my comments in here. And if someone was to expose who I am (because apparently Alex knows all of us 🙄), I’d still own all my comments and stand by them.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Exactly. I own all of my comments in here. And if someone was to expose who I am (because apparently Alex knows all of us 🙄), I’d still own all my comments and stand by them.
Exactly when I went up in the box to defend what Alex first stated, and then got questioned over everything I've said about T, I owned it and even explained exactly why that was my opinion, then tinks tried it with me, and I shut her down in seconds, & she remained on mute for the rest of the time I was in the box and then at the end, I said I never say anything I personally wouldn't want anyone to know, so I don't mind being questioned and backing up my opinions, but all of you had disgusting things, and at some point commented on someone's parenting, so I'm fine with you questioning me, but then look at the mirror, yourselves aswell, tbh on Paula, have so much respect for her, she said to everyone in the box that they have all said things, and also rightly stated if you choose to air your s online, expect people to have opinions on it 💁‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Morning fers.

I have mostly caught up except for the essays which I will not be reading because what do you take us for?

Can’t believe I fell asleep early and missed all the drama again!
Yeah, the essays are between me and Ceejay tbh, & then I had a rant about Lucy rose.

I don't mind reading essays personally, would rather someone write it all in one paragraph than like multiple back and forths 😭 but sometimes if I'm not engaged within the first 3 words I'll skip an essay 😭

Also is it time to win back that mod position today? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Status
Not open for further replies.