Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yeah, the essays are between me and Ceejay tbh, & then I had a rant about Lucy rose.

I don't mind reading essays personally, would rather someone write it all in one paragraph than like multiple back and forths 😭 but sometimes if I'm not engaged within the first 3 words I'll skip an essay 😭

Also is it time to win back that mod position today? 😂
Haha I had just woken up and in a grump, I’ll read the essays now that I’m properly awake 🤣

I might try again. We should just insist that all mods are dropped and replaced with Comment Cafe mods as a trial to see if her platform becomes a nice one, which I’m sure it would!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Good morning my wee feckers. Well, I took myself off for an early night because I was starting to look like Fiestys shrivelled wart. I think I've caught up.. Ooooh Henry, you are a horrid little boy, Although I ain't shocked because your leader is a racist t. As for Ceejay you're a 21/22 year old little boy (yes- LITTLE BOY because you have a lot of growing up to do) You're a self entitled little prick that sits with a microphone wanting to be Zac-thebrat when really you're just a fing BRAT.
Oh they make me wanna crush a grape... On second thought's that just made me think of Nanny D's danglers, poor bugger. 😫
Just found out, that he emotionally blackmailed a poor girl called Lisa, she just took her power back, and exposed what he was threatening to 'expose' not gunna repeat it here, but it was over a past abusive relationship, and how she did absolutely everything she needed to do, to provide for her babies, I don't know who made him feel like he could emotionally blackmail, an innocent woman 💁‍♀️ so yeah, he's a prick! 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Haha I had just woken up and in a grump, I’ll read the essays now that I’m properly awake 🤣

I might try again. We should just insist that all mods are dropped and replaced with Comment Cafe mods as a trial to see if her platform becomes a nice one, which I’m sure it would!
Well to add to Ceejays dickhead list, a poor girl called Lisa just felt like she had to expose about a time in her life in an abusive relationship, how she did everything she needed to do to provide for her babies, because he threatened to expose it. Not sure who's filled his head up with that kinda importance that he can emotionally blackmail woman 💁‍♀️

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Just found out, that he emotionally blackmailed a poor girl called Lisa, she just took her power back, and exposed what he was threatening to 'expose' not gunna repeat it here, but it was over a past abusive relationship, and how she did absolutely everything she needed to do, to provide for her babies, I don't know who made him feel like he could emotionally blackmail, an innocent woman 💁‍♀️ so yeah, he's a prick! 😂
I was in there as well listening and fair play to the Lady

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Sod writing essays,nevermind reading them 🤣💤
OIG1.OjCV7a54z_6BBAF.jpeg

Medusa

I just wanna point something out.. I don't ignore anyone on here without a valid reason I observe before i even contemplate pressing the ignore button (apart from the obvious wronguns I only have 2 others on my ignore list)
Look..don't take it personal we all have different views and opinions its nothing to do with YOU as a person but if i clash with someone then I'll continue to clash with you. So for your sake and mine. (MAINLY YOURS) you'll stay on my ignore list we don't all have to get along or see eye to eye. Hence why there's an ignore option so there's no need to message me it's seriously ain't that deep.
I genuinely wish you a great day. - 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.