Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
For Shazzy 💜
download (41).jpg

Medusa

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest if it's all this bullshit is scripted between Cla, Elpha, and Miss Dread. Let's face it she won't talk about flangie or any of her bum chums. She needs something to keep her boring platform going. Begs will go to any lengths to keep the coins rolling in and cla will happily go along with it. They're playing you like a 2 Bob fiddle.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
J I know you’re in here. Just a bit of advice for Red. She really really needs to broaden her fyp news. It’s always about EQ, Elphaba, Dg and CLA. It’s so repetitive. There’s other things happening on the app.
She admitted last night her and cockerpoo read here and have phone calls together reading us

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I found a clip of come dine with me I’ll get a screenshot in a bit if anyone wants to see… EQ was negging the evening and deffo can’t stand LK - they were all standing on their phones at one point it was such a sad sight. Also she deffo doesn’t have enough soft furnishings the sound in the room was so echoey and harsh

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just wanna point something out.. I don't ignore anyone on here without a valid reason I observe before i even contemplate pressing the ignore button (apart from the obvious wronguns I only have 2 others on my ignore list)
Look..don't take it personal we all have different views and opinions its nothing to do with YOU as a person but if i clash with someone then I'll continue to clash with you. So for your sake and mine. (MAINLY YOURS) you'll stay on my ignore list we don't all have to get along or see eye to eye. Hence why there's an ignore option so there's no need to message me it's seriously ain't that deep.
I genuinely wish you a great day. - 😘
Love your posts here so I hope I never clash with you! 😈💖

Status
Not open for further replies.