Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Not, J growing some balls...😯 Team shep fecking YEP will be coming for ya. (Or lying laura) depends what you believe. Stop now J, you'll be doing a vanishing act when they clap back.
Screenshot_20240327_111319_Gallery.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Shes a really nice girl, from what I've witnessed and had personal interactions with, angie mocked the death of her husband, & shazzy has also sent me proof regarding a few accounts that have come into her lives, regarding her husband, saying 'your husband is wormfood' etc. Was actually sickening to see.
I thought it was her. Yeah that was vile. I didn’t know about the wormfood stuff. But I saw Angie mocking her husbands passing.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I think all the fyp news people are biased to point.
Luke is vile. He’s man baby who has tantrums and calls people names. He shouts at and blocks people with opposing views to him. He refuses to call Angie out on her behaviour yet made threats to start calling her out if she didn’t stop talking about him. Literally zero morals.

Red is just repetitive. Same people discussed over and over and over again. And again refuses to discuss angie despite it being all over the fyp. And she begs for wristbands and to get on the popular.

Zac did call out Pearl regarding the lynz thing but again has avoided certain things about Angie. He’s changed as well. He's more of a beg than he was already and his bitchiness is getting worse.

EQ I’ve watched maybe twice. And the twice I watched was when she was friends with elphaba and she was just playing videos of her over and over. It was boring.
👆🏼 THIS

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I thought it was her. Yeah that was vile. I didn’t know about the wormfood stuff. But I saw Angie mocking her husbands passing.
Yeah, I've got th accounts with the comments, so gunna do a little post later and post the comments, as happened a couple of times again today, in chars live, an account come in calling her husband wormwood, & then another account came in saying they were smoking her husband in a spliff.. so pretty sick!

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Tim, and people in the box are discussing doing their own FYP content, Quirky Queen was in the box involved in the discussion too, i do not like Miss Reds FYP news, but do we really think Tim, Chippy, milsy, quirky Queen, Max and whoever else would be better? Personally, I couldnt think of anything worse 😭😂
Quirky jules the ex mod to red 😅 who shared information then cried mental health 🤣

These people 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I thik Zac was stupid to complain avout swearing shep use of language and bloodclart as an insult. Was it worth the cheap laughs he may have got? I didnt see it happen but he has such a overly represented white audience, his ignorance may cause offence and a springboard effect where it does end up in some overt racism from viewers in comments.

My personal opinion is a lot of these people do have a lot of unconcious bias and internalised racism / prejudices but theyre too thick to understand the nuances at play so they say IM NOT RACIST! SNOWFLAKES! IVE GOT A BLACK COUSIN!!!

Just because YOU dont tihnk youve been offensive, or you dont believe yourself to be racist, doesnt mean you aint. I thought he was from london but perhaps he lives somewhere he only interacts with white english people. or perhaps hes a t. i know hes a t when it comes to scamming grannies lol.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Yeah the widow, I don't actually know, I saw she replied to a comment, someone said they think she trolled herself, and she replied to it, so think it just caught people's attention in here xx
Ohh ffs why would anyone troll themselves ??
I don't get it. Amd is I don't really know shazzy but at same time she's done nothing that stands out. In a negative way either.

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, I've got th accounts with the comments, so gunna do a little post later and post the comments, as happened a couple of times again today, in chars live, an account come in calling her husband wormwood, & then another account came in saying they were smoking her husband in a spliff.. so pretty sick!
I swear some people are sick in the head. And whoever is doing it, knows it’s something that is deeply hurtful and will get a reaction.
One thing I will say is, yes it may well be trolls coming from Angies side but being an observer on the app a lot of the time when people are getting trolled like that, it’s someone close or from their own side.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Ohh ffs why would anyone troll themselves ??
I don't get it. Amd is I don't really know shazzy but at same time she's done nothing that stands out. In a negative way either.
I said it weeks ago because at the time she wouldn't shut up about in the boxes. I've long since forgotten about her, was unaware about those worm messages? My comment was in relation to her constantly saying people were trolling her I didnt actually see anyone trolling her.And I really couldn't give a se 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣 im sure this will give her ammunition for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.