Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
20240327122158.jpg
Absolutely spot on 😂😂😂

Reactions: deadwood

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I agree to a certain extent, but whether we like it or not sadly some people only have friends on social media and none in the real world. (I for one can say I'm truly blessed with the friend I have in real life) unfortunately not everyone's lucky enough to be in the same boat, and the people they meet on here are their only source of therapy or communication and grief is one hell of a cross to bare and it destroys you from the inside out. Personally I can't see the woman trolling herself especially when it comes to lost loved ones, and if someone left a vile comment about my loved one's, then my gloves are off and I'll personally go out my way to make that persons life a living fing misery. I do think she is being trolled by people she knows and who claim to be her friend. (There's some sick fers on the app)
Maybe I'm judging it from a personal perspective.
I get that I really do, the thing is her H (i wont even say the full word because she will twist it) was never mentioned, my comment was in relation to everytime I saw her in a box she was giving out she just gave me dramatic vibes and now apparently I've spoken about her H.
That's what I meant about trolling herself shes absolutely twists everything and makes it look worse.

I had no clue of any messages/comments etc being sent to her at the time of my comment, my comment was in relation to her behaviour in boxes.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What's this about Js friends being around Angies house?

Was that the time someone took the Morrisons video? So that was Js friend? Or am I still half asleep

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What's this about Js friends being around Angies house?

Was that the time someone took the Morrisons video? So that was Js friend? Or am I still half asleep
Ignore this.... she's on about MJ I think... I need a coffee.... People have ANNOYED me this morning 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.