Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I just wanna point something out.. I don't ignore anyone on here without a valid reason I observe before i even contemplate pressing the ignore button (apart from the obvious wronguns I only have 2 others on my ignore list)
Look..don't take it personal we all have different views and opinions its nothing to do with YOU as a person but if i clash with someone then I'll continue to clash with you. So for your sake and mine. (MAINLY YOURS) you'll stay on my ignore list we don't all have to get along or see eye to eye. Hence why there's an ignore option so there's no need to message me it's seriously ain't that deep.
I genuinely wish you a great day. - 😘
My list mainly consists of weirdos and cretins although I too have a couple regs. As I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to trust my gut, when to stay silent and when to rip someone’s throat out. I’ll happily chat to anyone but when I get a vibe I’m gone. Or they are. Either or! I’m glad I’m not on your ignore list. Well I better not be! 😭💖

Mar 2, 2024
Ohh ffs why would anyone troll themselves ??
I don't get it. Amd is I don't really know shazzy but at same time she's done nothing that stands out. In a negative way either.
You’d be amazed what people will do for attention. I’m not saying she has trolled herself by any means. I just know of some batshit weirdos. One guy who was a friend of mine trolled me, denied it when confronted though. Luckily @SweetButSour is the queen of screenshots or I’d be none the wiser 😂

Medusa

Tim, and people in the box are discussing doing their own FYP content, Quirky Queen was in the box involved in the discussion too, i do not like Miss Reds FYP news, but do we really think Tim, Chippy, milsy, quirky Queen, Max and whoever else would be better? Personally, I couldnt think of anything worse 😭😂
Feck that. I'd bang all my devices in the microwave then take a long walk off a short pier.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
People absolutely do troll themselves for attention on the app. I don’t think Shazzy is, but it’s not unheard of.
Exactly people do! Iv seen it so many times, all I kept seeing at the time was another Bonnie type with the constant poor me s. I havnt watched her since and havnt commented about her. But yet she had to go back weeks to find that one comment that DIDNT mention any husband and blow it up. Professional victim.... my opinion won't change. Every one else has a laugh on here and then you get a few that take it way too seriously.

Medusa

My list mainly consists of weirdos and cretins although I too have a couple regs. As I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to trust my gut, when to stay silent and when to rip someone’s throat out. I’ll happily chat to anyone but when I get a vibe I’m gone. Or they are. Either or! I’m glad I’m not on your ignore list. Well I better not be! 😭💖
I could NEVER shove you on my ignore list - I have my favourites on here. Like we all do. ♥️😘

Mar 27, 2024
lincolnshire
These women are being idiots.. Alex is making friends with Angie so when more of his winky endeavours are outted she won't talk/out him on her live. He's protecting himself he doesn't give a do about any of them.

Also I don't believe Angies side is trolling Shazzy... unpopular opinion I think shes trolling herself for attention.
Wow ok as if I'd be sick enough to troll myself for attention!!!!!!!
These women are being idiots.. Alex is making friends with Angie so when more of his winky endeavours are outted she won't talk/out him on her live. He's protecting himself he doesn't give a do about any of them.

Also I don't believe Angies side is trolling Shazzy... unpopular opinion I think shes trolling herself for attenti

Also I don't believe Angies side is trolling Shazzy... unpopular opinion I think shes trolling herself for attention.

I said it weeks ago because at the time she wouldn't shut up about in the boxes. I've long since forgotten about her, was unaware about those worm messages? My comment was in relation to her constantly saying people were trolling her I didnt actually see anyone trolling her.And I really couldn't give a se 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣 im sure this will give her ammunition for a few weeks.
I wasn't constantly on about it and u have no right to even mention anything to do with my husband noone does! I didn't say I was being constantly trolled either!!!!!!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Quirky jules the ex mod to red 😅 who shared information then cried mental health 🤣

These people 😭
Speaking of Jules, remember her going mad saying people were ‘doxxing’ her real name, and she has never ever had had full name as her TikTok name

Yeah well I was clearing out my phone last night and deleting 7000+ screenshots going back to 2022

And look what I found

So don’t go accusing anyone of s Mrs Clarke, because you’ll always be outted as the liar that you are eventually.

f7f752e3-bf22-44da-bf7e-3fde035e14ab.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Speaking of Jules, remember her going mad saying people were ‘doxxing’ her real name, and she has never ever had had full name as her TikTok name

Yeah well I was clearing out my phone last night and deleting 7000+ screenshots going back to 2022

And look what I found

So don’t go accusing anyone of s Mrs Clarke, because you’ll always be outted as the liar that you are eventually.

f7f752e3-bf22-44da-bf7e-3fde035e14ab.jpeg
I’m positive she had said her name before as well. Thats how I knew it.

Mar 2, 2024
Everyone now checking! Mess with them and don't reply, but not me coz I'm sensitive 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are a sensitive softy MB but I get it. I’ve listened to bits and bobs about you in lives. I understand you a lot more than I used too 💖 Also I’m defo on several peoples ignore list. Embrace your inner wanker, do em! 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.