Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Wow ok as if I'd be sick enough to troll myself for attention!!!!!!!

I wasn't constantly on about it and u have no right to even mention anything to do with my husband noone does! I didn't say I was being constantly trolled either!!!!!!
Read my comment because I know its hard for you to understand

I DID NOT MENTION YOUR HUSBAND

I think you are a drama queen. And here you are proving it.

Reactions: raviki

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Why has the ai made me look like a vampire 😒
Also ring donuts don't have jam.
Also, note to self wear red shirts when eating donuts 🍩
Screenshot_20240327-114835~2.png
i tried to to get you a whole doughnut but computer say no 🤣 🤣 🤣 ai is prejudiced to whole doughnuts🤣🤣
OIG1 (1).jpg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
What’s everyone’s thoughts regarding Wayne and the zia situation?
I feel bad that more people got thrown under the bus,but they were warned that their friendship with Angie had a shorter sell by date than (insert something witty here, I'm too flustered by the donut situation)

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I swear some people are sick in the head. And whoever is doing it, knows it’s something that is deeply hurtful and will get a reaction.
One thing I will say is, yes it may well be trolls coming from Angies side but being an observer on the app a lot of the time when people are getting trolled like that, it’s someone close or from their own side.
Totally agree with you, I've said some things about most in angies boxes, Charlie & Co, dim Tim & Co I've nether had an inbox from any of them

Mar 2, 2024
I dont think Wayne or Zia will do any interesting "exposure" lives, they will just keep quiet for a few weeks and sneak back into Angies bumhole when things quieten down 🤣🤣
Nah I don’t think they will either. Zia will definitely be on to her next victim. From what I’ve heard PD looks likely. She doesn’t take being called out well so I doubt Angies seen the back of the hag. Wayne puzzles me. Zia is defo in his head though. He’s just too daft to see it ☺️

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Haha just accidentally scrolled into Tinks live & her amd Kelly are talking bout tinks lack of views & their blaming bad gal squeaks & Steph for blocking EVERYONE 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
ummm I think your problem is Kelly blocking others not thoose 2 ffs..
Truth be told they all like the block button. WATCH THE DOOR

Medusa

Exactly people do! Iv seen it so many times, all I kept seeing at the time was another Bonnie type with the constant poor me s. I havnt watched her since and havnt commented about her. But yet she had to go back weeks to find that one comment that DIDNT mention any husband and blow it up. Professional victim.... my opinion won't change. Every one else has a laugh on here and then you get a few that take it way too seriously.
I agree to a certain extent, but whether we like it or not sadly some people only have friends on social media and none in the real world. (I for one can say I'm truly blessed with the friend I have in real life) unfortunately not everyone's lucky enough to be in the same boat, and the people they meet on here are their only source of therapy or communication and grief is one hell of a cross to bare and it destroys you from the inside out. Personally I can't see the woman trolling herself especially when it comes to lost loved ones, and if someone left a vile comment about my loved one's, then my gloves are off and I'll personally go out my way to make that persons life a living fing misery. I do think she is being trolled by people she knows and who claim to be her friend. (There's some sick fers on the app)
Maybe I'm judging it from a personal perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.