Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Where's Han & Torrian when you need them.. they are perfect at getting the facts about such issues out there !!
Taurian is a fing hypocrite! She goes for Angie for being racist but blocked me when I told her to read my posts on my profile about miss red being racist! Instead she slithered herself further up Miss reds ring!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Pearl talking about blue waffles making me sick 🤢
The 'blue waffle' talk really annoys me, when people in the comments are saying its real, you can not catch an STI called blue waffle, it's literally a hoax made up STI, as a medical person hearing people say its a real disease, winds me right up 🫣😂😬

Feb 29, 2024
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
Hope you feel better soon! Look after yourself ❤️

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Feb 29, 2024
IMG_4692.jpeg
Good job his Endlish is good 🙄

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
Take care of yourself and hope too see you back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.