Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Was anyone else around when Angie first came to light about what she joked about with Tyrone? I like to think, I can joke and laugh about alot of things, but can someone tell me what is funny about beastality & going along with beastality with your own pet?
It’s was vile I remember watching it and feeling sick 🤢

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I used to be a sexual health nurse, nothing normally gets to me and even tho I know it’s not real, people talking about it and the way they talk about it makes me sick. It doesn’t help that it looks like pork that’s gone bad 🤢
Yeah, I worked in A&E for years, doing nursing & I saw some very stomach churning things there, but nothing is more gross to me, than this made up STI, especially since somehow people have created realistic images of it on vaginas 🫣😬😂

Feb 29, 2024
WTF ???? I DID NOT NO THIS. TJATS fING AWFUL.
This is just what I have saved to my phone but there is more on tiktok

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
But we watch what EVERYONE else watches, so how are we the only ones that seems to call out her lies? Or is it people really just don't give a s...
Nah there all just as fing delusional as she is, so they just go along with it. Bunch of sad fs desperately waiting to be given mod status or a regular spot in the box

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
This is just what I have saved to my phone but there is more on tiktok

Although this wasn't the Ruth that was being talked about earlier, I do remember this particular time, & I felt sickened. & what sickened me more, is Erica's family repeatedly asked for it to stop being discussed online, and to let them go through their grief in private, and yet Ruth & her cronies continued to go live, and mock it, I remember Ruth saying once, 'I'm not getting blamed for the fact she's died, I don't care about it' then she laughed and I've never wanted to shoot through my screen and wollop someone so much!!

I remember that live with Aimz and Soph, she went live after slating ercia to the ground, about how she did this, how she did that, how she was a horrible person, and if you knew you wouldn't be feeling sad that she's died!!!!!!
I remember Erica, & she was a very lost girl, and wanted friendships. Yes, she was obsessive over certain people but she was NEVER this evil girl that Ruth tried to portray her as AFTER the poor girl wasn't here to defend herself. 😕

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Nah there all just as fing delusional as she is, so they just go along with it. Bunch of sad fs desperately waiting to be given mod status or a regular spot in the box
I've noticed that recently, these new characters have started jumping in the box, and sticking up for angie, and worshiping the skanky bedroom floor she sits on, since Angie has removed like 5 mods 😬 embarrassing!

Reactions: SourCherries
Feb 29, 2024
Funnily enough she ignored this 🤣 She had fun liking my posts taking the piss out of Angela though 👀

IMG_3051.jpeg
Post her likes and tag angie 😈🤣

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Although this wasn't the Ruth that was being talked about earlier, I do remember this particular time, & I felt sickened. & what sickened me more, is Erica's family repeatedly asked for it to stop being discussed online, and to let them go through their grief in private, and yet Ruth & her cronies continued to go live, and mock it, I remember Ruth saying once, 'I'm not getting blamed for the fact she's died, I don't care about it' then she laughed and I've never wanted to shoot through my screen and wollop someone so much!!

I remember that live with Aimz and Soph, she went live after slating ercia to the ground, about how she did this, how she did that, how she was a horrible person, and if you knew you wouldn't be feeling sad that she's died!!!!!!
I remember Erica, & she was a very lost girl, and wanted friendships. Yes, she was obsessive over certain people but she was NEVER this evil girl that Ruth tried to portray her as AFTER the poor girl wasn't here to defend herself. 😕

Thanks for finding that out for me. Will have a watch later. Thou I can tell I'm not gonna like it already. 😭😡

Status
Not open for further replies.