Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
IMG_4717.jpeg
The face only a mother could love

BillyBigBalls

Feb 29, 2024
Tam, I know you read here. You are a disgusting piece of s!!! You are BULLYING someone with mental health issues & autism!! You even said about her being "too autistic"!!!
You are a damn disgrace!! MB has left ALL social media cuz, of all this!! You should be damn well ashamed of yourself!! Especially, doing it when your kid is sick. And, they can probably hear your gob a mile off!!! Vile, vile excuse of a human!!!
Rant over!! 😡😡

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
She’s keeping a diary on MB’s “trolling” even though she only posted ONE post this morning. They have literally chased this poor woman off the app and from here. And she still thinks that Comment Cafe support this s? I haven’t seen one positive comment for her. And how can Mabel support this vile woman is beyond me.

Attachments

• AVAssetExportPreset1280x720.mov
    38.6 MB

opalwillow

Mar 16, 2024
United kingdom
Ah ok… well my point still stands with Ruth… she was just in angies box she quickly jumped down as soon as Erica was mentioned and all her little minions are calling it lies! Some People on tiktok are insane I swear 🙄
I am not anyone’s minion thank you very much! I knew Erica on a personal level and she passed of natural causes and her family have asked for her name to not be brought up on social media again so your just being disrespectful!

Reactions: pink_panther

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I am not anyone’s minion thank you very much! I knew Erica on a personal level and she passed of natural causes and her family have asked for her name to not be brought up on social media again so your just being disrespectful!
It’s going to be brought up when Ruth is around she may of not been the cause of Erica passing, but she did bully her before she passed no?

Status
Not open for further replies.