Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
The thing that gets to me and really winds me up… is the people saying she died of natural causes! She had a heart condition and was under severe stress from the bullying, and people are still denying that what Ruth and Karina and the rest of them did wasn’t a contributing factor! Stress can kill you even if you don’t have heart issues! And I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t put stress as cause of death on a death certificate? Surely it would be natural causes as she already had a heart issue! But they all knew her condition and carried it on! If they were worried about her being obsessive, they should have reported it to the police or maybe contacted one of Ericas family members and sorted it out that way! but they chose not too and then they mocked her for weeks after she died too! It actually sickens me that anyone would stick up for any of them, but people were earlier on in angies comments and calling me a liar and gaslighting me like I didn’t watch it play out on the app with my own eyes, but if I was such a liar why did Ruth jump out of the box as soon as I mentioned erica! They all make me sick honestly! And I’m so sorry to bring Erica up because she went through enough and deserves to rest in peace but I will never let people forget the type of people Ruth and her friends are! Everyone should know!
Yeah agree 100%. They are focusing on the cause, and NOT what they actually put a poor girl through in her last weeks, and continued to do for ages once she passed aswell. It's deflection, & it's also deflection when people are saying STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, ITS NOT FAIR! ummm well if people are going to lie, still then they are going to be called out on it. Its not speaking on her, it's speaking on Ruth, who IS still here and acting all innocent!

Feb 29, 2024
She’s keeping a diary on MB’s “trolling” even though she only posted ONE post this morning. They have literally chased this poor woman off the app and from here. And she still thinks that Comment Cafe support this s? I haven’t seen one positive comment for her. And how can Mabel support this vile woman is beyond me.
Just so we are clear I’m gonna use this reply as a poll!
React with a 😍 if you like tam
React with a 🤬 if you think tan is a rhino t!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Right I'm in this live which is bullying Mary scary Mary or famous Mary & look Ruth in box saying what would u do if she unalived herself over the bullying from this live ??!! WTF !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_234432_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_234432_TikTok.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20240328_234436_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_234436_TikTok.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 47
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s keeping a diary on MB’s “trolling” even though she only posted ONE post this morning. They have literally chased this poor woman off the app and from here. And she still thinks that Comment Cafe support this s? I haven’t seen one positive comment for her. And how can Mabel support this vile woman is beyond me.
Big Chonky does in no way endorse this woman so when she says comment cafe please can she say not including big chonky
Many thanks
Chonk

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right I'm in this live which is bullying Mary scary Mary or famous Mary & look Ruth in box saying what would u do if she unalived herself over the bullying from this live ??!! WTF !
I’d like to say that with her hindsight she is trying to prevent someone else going through the stress that she has inflicted on others.

But we know that’s not the case with Ruth. She’s just trying to play the moral high ground to look like a good person.

Feb 29, 2024
I am not anyone’s minion thank you very much! I knew Erica on a personal level and she passed of natural causes and her family have asked for her name to not be brought up on social media again so your just being disrespectful!
So you think the bullying towards erica by Ruth and everyone had no contribution to her heart condition? And even so people need to know what Ruth and her mates are like! Erica isn’t the only person she bullied either! And it all happened on a public platform people are going to speak about it! Also anyone could come on here and say they were her personal friend! Also I take it you saw my comments on angies live and that’s why you are here… why are you in a live with a woman who bullied your friend? I only saw people in there sticking up for Ruth so why was you so quiet?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
They've been pressing on this all day on that live. I'm guessing it's an exposure turned into a kicking.

Feb 29, 2024
You’re bringing up Erica when her family have asked for her name to be kept off social media!
There’s videos all over the fyp about it! And people saw it happen! This isn’t about Erica personally and no one is talking bad about her! This is to do with Ruth and the s she does and thinks she can go around the app like she’s a fing saint! If ericas mum has a problem with anything o have said then tell her to message my tik tok and I’ll happily explain my reasoning to her! Surely she would want people to raise awareness about the bullying of her daughter! Especially when these people are still doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.