Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
It’s sad they have to go live to bully MB that’s left all social media just leave her alone now no need to keep on and on because none of them a sqweeky clean get on with your own lives
I am absolutely so angry. I’m so disgusted. To think I actually liked that Mabel t as well. They are all wronguns absolutely DELUDED to think they are good people. I am ashamed of myself. I’m so shocked at the bullying these past couple days and for what?! Because no one likes Tam and MB was joining in with us trolling Angie. That’s all it is. Good luck to them. do them all.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
Fixed it.

IMG_0103.jpeg
Much deserved. I’m ashamed of myself right now for liking her.

Reactions: Deleted member 919

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I am absolutely so angry. I’m so disgusted. To think I actually liked that Mabel t as well. They are all wronguns absolutely DELUDED to think they are good people. I am ashamed of myself. I’m so shocked at the bullying these past couple days and for what?! Because no one likes Tam and MB was joining in with us trolling Angie. That’s all it is. Good luck to them. do them all.
Well said it’s crazy all this s just hope MB will be ok and just forget these people who called themselves friends. I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than be associated with them

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Literally feels like all of this is because Mabel and Mazza were almost accepted by CC, but CC still hated Tam. Reason being, the absolute novel worth of reasons to dislike this toadnocerous of a t

But despite Mabel and Mazza making out that they ‘always speak out again the bad people’ the pair of them were just too pussio to speak out against Tam.

They clearly know Tam is a t. Mabel didn’t block her for nothing.

They are just pussies.

And because they can’t take it out on the majority of CC because they don’t know who we are (despite Oirish Kelly’s claims) they are taking it out on Mummy Belton because she is the easiest target for a bunch of bullies to make out is the bad guy.

Feb 29, 2024
Although this wasn't the Ruth that was being talked about earlier, I do remember this particular time, & I felt sickened. & what sickened me more, is Erica's family repeatedly asked for it to stop being discussed online, and to let them go through their grief in private, and yet Ruth & her cronies continued to go live, and mock it, I remember Ruth saying once, 'I'm not getting blamed for the fact she's died, I don't care about it' then she laughed and I've never wanted to shoot through my screen and wollop someone so much!!

I remember that live with Aimz and Soph, she went live after slating ercia to the ground, about how she did this, how she did that, how she was a horrible person, and if you knew you wouldn't be feeling sad that she's died!!!!!!
I remember Erica, & she was a very lost girl, and wanted friendships. Yes, she was obsessive over certain people but she was NEVER this evil girl that Ruth tried to portray her as AFTER the poor girl wasn't here to defend herself. 😕
The thing that gets to me and really winds me up… is the people saying she died of natural causes! She had a heart condition and was under severe stress from the bullying, and people are still denying that what Ruth and Karina and the rest of them did wasn’t a contributing factor! Stress can kill you even if you don’t have heart issues! And I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t put stress as cause of death on a death certificate? Surely it would be natural causes as she already had a heart issue! But they all knew her condition and carried it on! If they were worried about her being obsessive, they should have reported it to the police or maybe contacted one of Ericas family members and sorted it out that way! but they chose not too and then they mocked her for weeks after she died too! It actually sickens me that anyone would stick up for any of them, but people were earlier on in angies comments and calling me a liar and gaslighting me like I didn’t watch it play out on the app with my own eyes, but if I was such a liar why did Ruth jump out of the box as soon as I mentioned erica! They all make me sick honestly! And I’m so sorry to bring Erica up because she went through enough and deserves to rest in peace but I will never let people forget the type of people Ruth and her friends are! Everyone should know!

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
The thing that gets to me and really winds me up… is the people saying she died of natural causes! She had a heart condition and was under severe stress from the bullying, and people are still denying that what Ruth and Karina and the rest of them did wasn’t a contributing factor! Stress can kill you even if you don’t have heart issues! And I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t put stress as cause of death on a death certificate? Surely it would be natural causes as she already had a heart issue! But they all knew her condition and carried it on! If they were worried about her being obsessive, they should have reported it to the police or maybe contacted one of Ericas family members and sorted it out that way! but they chose not too and then they mocked her for weeks after she died too! It actually sickens me that anyone would stick up for any of them, but people were earlier on in angies comments and calling me a liar and gaslighting me like I didn’t watch it play out on the app with my own eyes, but if I was such a liar why did Ruth jump out of the box as soon as I mentioned erica! They all make me sick honestly! And I’m so sorry to bring Erica up because she went through enough and deserves to rest in peace but I will never let people forget the type of people Ruth and her friends are! Everyone should know!
I don’t know about this situation but stress can definitely be a contributing factor

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
Literally feels like all of this is because Mabel and Mazza were almost accepted by CC, but CC still hated Tam. Reason being, the absolute novel worth of reasons to dislike this toadnocerous of a t

But despite Mabel and Mazza making out that they ‘always speak out again the bad people’ the pair of them were just too pussio to speak out against Tam.

They clearly know Tam is a t. Mabel didn’t block her for nothing.

They are just pussies.

And because they can’t take it out on the majority of CC because they don’t know who we are (despite Oirish Kelly’s claims) they are taking it out on Mummy Belton because she is the easiest target for a bunch of bullies to make out is the bad guy.
Yes! I’m so disgusted. They can’t control the narrative on here so they went for MB. It’s so wrong, I’m actually really upset lol they can ALL go to do.

Feb 29, 2024
No let the rhino looking t dig that hole deeper
Has anyone seen her recent posts 👀 it’s crying about being being called fat and a rhino…. but pretending not to care then beefing mummy b, and beefing mummy b some more then parenting tip featuring someone very young I’m assuming her daughter?…. Then beefing mummy b again! Why bring innocent kids into your online beef it’s fing weird af and considering she goes on so much about protecting kids, she’s doing a fing shoddy job of it! Also her fella has a serious case of Stockholm syndrome because the Mexican cartel would have to torture me just to touch her with a 10ft barge pole… 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.