Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good morning ❤️Angies FYP show( hastily scribbled notes and not research as per) was bollocks, honestly she needs to realise that people don’t watch her for that ! People watch her because she’s a car crash 🤣🤣
I wonder if she will get pissed again today as if was so boring last night !

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
My ignore list is steadily growing. I’m checking people’s comments who I haven’t seen in here before. And if your defending the likes of Scottish Johnny you’re definitely going on ignore,Diagnosis.
Please tell me who is defending this person, so I can ignore also, if I'm right this a three letter word member right?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Good morning ❤️Angies FYP show( hastily scribbled notes and not research as per) was bollocks, honestly she needs to realise that people don’t watch her for that ! People watch her because she’s a car crash 🤣🤣
I wonder if she will get pissed again today as if was so boring last night !
Oh it was awful, I also wonder whether miss red will mention this morning because of some of things angie said about her, probably not though 😑

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Nov 10, 2023
Please tell me who is defending this person, so I can ignore also, if I'm right this a three letter word member right?
It’s that diagnosis account. I looked on their profile and they’ve been in banterland(Scottish Johnny) and clapper thread defending him. And yep you’re right about him being 3 letter word member. It’s one of the ones Tam has been in contact with as well.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It’s that diagnosis account. I looked on their profile and they’ve been in banterland(Scottish Johnny) and clapper thread defending him. And yep you’re right about him being 3 letter word member. It’s one of the ones Tam has been in contact with as well.
Ohhhhh do sake 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 thanks for letting me know, have added to ignore!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
& also, I haven't read that particular thread as didn't know who it is, didn't realise it was him, now I'm going to go and read it!! Good job your on the ball 😭😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
My ignore list is steadily growing. I’m checking people’s comments who I haven’t seen in here before. And if your defending the likes of Scottish Johnny you’re definitely going on ignore,Diagnosis.
Oooft wish I never read it now 🙄😳 not sure if you know, that mazpizzaface in here also, but have them on ignore anyway, but they are also in that thread in support rather than against.

Reactions: RedRedWine🍷

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Good morning 🫡🫡🫡🫡

Catching up. I'm feeling a bit 'meh' about tiktok at the minute. People are nasty and ugly and it's making me rage and question myself as a human 🤣🤣

As much as I dislike MB she didn't deserve what has happened to her. fing vile bullies.

Hypocrisy is unreal.
I hope she comes back to let us know she's OK.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
Morning all
1000006506.jpg

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Thank you. And mine does tbe same keep having to wait 15 seconds to comment 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
CC is far to slow for me at times.id be up for some sort of private group chat if any1 was.?! Just an idea... no pressure
We should start a telegram group? There’s no limits and you can be as vile as you wish on there 😁 you can set your username to your name on here too, and just adjust your settings so you aren’t sharing your mobile number with everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.