Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Tee 💛
download.jpeg
Anyone who blocks me on tik tok is a t, I don't need to remember why they blocked me, just that they're fs.

TLDR: t

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I'm guessing there are some personal opinions, regarding the AI I made, I've only come across this girl the past couple of days, haven't seen anything bad personally, and I judge my opinions based on what I see myself & all I saw tonight was a young girl get back up and sing incredibly 💁‍♀️ it's not that deep & just wanted to do something nice.
Not really, I do think she was brave to sing when she got slated by Angie, that was horrible to watch. Hope she is doing ok now.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Yeah, I honestly don't know her from back then, and have personally only come across her the past couple of days, I just heard her sing after explaining why she stopped, and thought she was brave doing that, and asked me for a nice AI. I don't normally do nice AIs, so thought this deserved one 😂😭 I'll probably just send these kind of AIs, personally to the person in future 😂
It's a great AI.
She's a t.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Watching Rickstas live, yes the woman's story is touching, but it still surprises at how much people share to strangers on the Internet. It's like walking up to a stranger on the street, and stopping them and then just start telling them about your deepest traumas, and struggles, you just wouldn't do it, & it baffles me when people do it online. 🫣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Watching Rickstas live, yes the woman's story is touching, but it still surprises at how much people share to strangers on the Internet. It's like walking up to a stranger on the street, and stopping them and then just start telling them about your deepest traumas, and struggles, you just wouldn't do it, & it baffles me when people do it online. 🫣
Riksters got a proper jesus syndrome, never knew that until today. He's a creepy charismatic. More creepy than the other

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Status
Not open for further replies.