Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Omg I just jumped out my skin was scrolling TT came across a freak called rennie Jessie do me she is scary 😱🤣🤣
Omg she’s a horror. Must have been well over a year ago I went and trolled her and she was so pissed she meant to block me but made me a moderator and I caused hell.

And then the same thing happened with Charlie Fairy’s.

I love when I get made accidental mod.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh look , just another box battle with the regular begs in , why not let up some people who could with the exposure ? That kid going through the issues with his heart , give them a platform , not the normal `give me all your cash begs` , I mean Gracie , DG , they're all at it!
It's disgusting how only the 'top' can be in and then do another for 'smaller' creator's, so smaller aren't allowed to mix with the bigger begs? Jog on son

Reactions: abcdef

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's disgusting how only the 'top' can be in and then do another for 'smaller' creator's, so smaller aren't allowed to mix with the bigger begs? Jog on son
They really could do SO much with their platforms. I've watched this Louis guy for the last few days and what he's going through , the likes of Tyrone giving him exposure is what Tiktok should be about , but it's the usual begs trying to look like they're the best , no you're all just desperate as do!

Status
Not open for further replies.