Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This box battle is absolutely criminal.

It’s ’for charity’ so let’s work this out.

When I was in a few mins ago I added up the boxes to 90k gifts together.

So about £900 donated that a charity could have received.

But the charity (if Frenchie the scammer even is donating it at all) will only get about £300, and the rest goes to TikTok along with this clout for Frenchie the scammer.

People have no fing morals.
I swear Gracie was ducked over by Frenchie too and yet she was first in the box.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This box battle is absolutely criminal.

It’s ’for charity’ so let’s work this out.

When I was in a few mins ago I added up the boxes to 90k gifts together.

So about £900 donated that a charity could have received.

But the charity (if Frenchie the scammer even is donating it at all) will only get about £300, and the rest goes to TikTok along with this clout for Frenchie the scammer.

People have no fing morals.
I swear Gracie was ducked over by Frenchie too and yet she was first in the box.
But then these fs get a percentage too don’t they? So how do we know they will give? I’m assuming that it’s charity which is why dg is doing it but this isn’t the way to support charitable causes.

Mar 8, 2024
They really could do SO much with their platforms. I've watched this Louis guy for the last few days and what he's going through , the likes of Tyrone giving him exposure is what Tiktok should be about , but it's the usual begs trying to look like they're the best , no you're all just desperate as do!
I've been watching him as well what an inspiring young man he is. I really hope he gets what he needs. He's been through so much. Tyrone really is another level of kind he's not stupid and such a humble bloke

Reactions: abcdef and BattyBat

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Omg she’s a horror. Must have been well over a year ago I went and trolled her and she was so pissed she meant to block me but made me a moderator and I caused hell.

And then the same thing happened with Charlie Fairy’s.

I love when I get made accidental mod.
That accidental mod video you did in Charlie's had me laughing for days 🤣🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've been watching him as well what an inspiring young man he is. I really hope he gets what he needs. He's been through so much. Tyrone really is another level of kind he's not stupid and such a humble bloke
My heart really does cry for this poor lad , 1 of my boys isn't much younger , I love Tyrone for what he's doing , none of the others seem interested because it doesn't benefit their pockets. Miss red spent about 2 minutes talking about it , she could rise him up and have him talk about it but it won't bring in the viewers or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.