Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Watching this - I can totally see how this is a really manipulative and stressful environment for the “big gifters” or “mods” etc. you can see time is running out for your chosen beg and you know they’ll be upset so you think “oh I’ll just put in £20 more”. SO SO SO awful.

Reactions: Gail_Platts_wig
Mar 8, 2024
My heart really does cry for this poor lad , 1 of my boys isn't much younger , I love Tyrone for what he's doing , none of the others seem interested because it doesn't benefit their pockets. Miss red spent about 2 minutes talking about it , she could rise him up and have him talk about it but it won't bring in the viewers or cash.
She is too interested in drama views and cash. Vile person that one is. People could learn a thing or 2 from that lovely lad Louis and Tyrone for that matter. Seems to be if your a prick, scammer and a liar you go far. Good people get nowhere

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He looks like a baby that was born the size of a man but still a baby.
IMG_0161.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This is how they should have done it, all picked a charity, got people to go directly to the charity and donate, all donors send a screenshot of their donation to their favourite "creator" who evers charity gets the most wins. But there's no glory in that 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s a great idea actually as it would strike up the same amount of “rivalry” but with a real benefit…. But like you said there’s no glory or incentive for the Top Begs

Reactions: BattyBat

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
The fact that Tony is bigging up this box battle with the Spartans at 8 o’clock and saying that it’s all going to charity no 70% of it is going directly to TikTok ✨ because I’m sure that TikTok ✨ are not donating their percentage to charity. This is bullshit and I’ve commented loads and obviously being ignored.
The fact it’s frenchies box battles too
🤣😂😂🤣

Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Status
Not open for further replies.