Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hopefully this works

Filter slips are my favourite.

IMG_0220.png IMG_0221.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just listening to 'Flange' and her Gremlins, they keep saying that if you don't like what she does on her Lives and don't want to be 'triggered 'then don't watch.....fair enough I suppose, but how the f*ck do you avoid her antics being all over FYP, blocking her doesn't stop videos popping up, some daft sod said don't look at your FYP...ohh aye that's a great solution ya chuffin barm pot, can Lynz 'make it make sense ' for me?? Bunch of eejits...
What never seems to be considered by Angela is mentally ill people, where clicking away/scrolling out isn’t as easy an option. I don’t quite know how to put it into words but does that make sense?

There’s also the fawn response, where people freeze when seeing something traumatic and almost torture themselves with what’s in front of them.

I don’t think I’m wording this well but hope it makes sense.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
What never seems to be considered by Angela is mentally ill people, where clicking away/scrolling out isn’t as easy an option. I don’t quite know how to put it into words but does that make sense?

There’s also the fawn response, where people freeze when seeing something traumatic and almost torture themselves with what’s in front of them.

I hear ya 👍😉

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024

I totally get what you mean it's like Angie she lives her life on tiktok and she said trolls trigger her drinking so just don't come on tiktok then Angie it the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.