Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I went back through my recordings last night, my video was from the same night - January 2nd. It was so depressing having to watch it all in full again 😣 She mentioned children a lot but in her defense (rare unlock), she was referring to what “both sides” do to animals and children in War 😞 Unless it was a different night, I couldn’t find any evidence of something cruel about kids - “just” horrific Palestinian opinions.
I was in that live and you're correct she didn't actually say what people say she did about kids in Palestine, she was mad triggered after watching animals get killed so she basically said do them all and that she only cares about all kids and animals regardless of country... in her own words obviously. I cant lie.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was in that live and you're correct she didn't actually say what people say she did about kids in Palestine, she was mad triggered after watching animals get killed so she basically said do them all and that she only cares about all kids and animals regardless of country... in her own words obviously. I cant lie.
Right! She said enough horrific stuff and also showed animal torture on live, twice 😒

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
1711995156482.png

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I’ve just watched the mad hatter and their adult son video. It suggests to me that she’s punched him before.

Do you know what I thought the same watching it live. The way MH confortoned her son was distuging.
If that was my child 1st thing I'd do would be END the live. Then talk NOT shout at my kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.