Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If AJ offers that boy such a stable environment why is he going to a hotel ?
I've been watching mad hatter for months and she's always drunk in that house. I have a son and couldn't imagine him having to live in a house with a drunk adult all the time... she's up late every night with music blaring. I started a thread on her awhile back but I don't think anyone knew who she was 🤣🤣

Mar 23, 2024
China
I've been watching mad hatter for months and she's always drunk in that house. I have a son and couldn't imagine him having to live in a house with a drunk adult all the time... she's up late every night with music blaring. I started a thread on her awhile back but I don't think anyone knew who she was 🤣🤣
Yes!!! Where are they all getting that she has only been around for 5 mins she use to battle bj all the time

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I’ve known of her a while. I first saw her battling Bj and offering money to him. She was absolutely off her face slurring, eyes rolling about. Absolute weapon

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Angie at the protest she will be organising to promote the rights of wrongens
74CF90A3-DD62-4E9D-87CD-49E8D990B63B.jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
It’s not really that complicated AJ seems like a complete control freak, major gaslighting vibes. Mad hatter is a fing dirty alcoholic pissed out of her head every day and there’s a nine-year-old in the house. So they can’t keep him away from that he’s going to hear things see things. AJ, just pissed off that her behaviour is finally been brought to the forefront and potentially harming his relationship with his son!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Same it is an inappropriate house for a child to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.