kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
As a stoner I love this 🤣🤣
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Little Marshmallow
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
How is nobody on this live putting the pieces together? Someone allegedly called SS, and AJ decides to run away to a hotel. My question is why on Earth is AJ running away? Is he really guilty? Does he have something to hide? Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me.

AT LAST someone is thinking along same wace length as me.

The whole thing ain't adding up if you ask me.
At first I thought Aj seemed like a smart guy doing the best for his kid. But as the day as gone on he's come across as a very manliptive, Controlling naracist. He has an anserw for EVERYTHING. Saying what 90% of woman want to hear. He's spent all day on live & most of that time, Mad hatter has been blasting music downstairs. While he's sat in another room for hours & hours on end screaming down his phone.
This child is what 8yearz old ?? Apartently sat in their bedroom playing on computer this whole time. Ummm
Then rhe 1st mention of trolls phoning police & social services HE packs a bag & does a runner to a hotel??
Yeah this sint sounding good to me.
That poor kid stuck in the middle of ALL THIS arguing & mess.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

At first I thought Aj seemed like a smart guy doing the best for his kid. But as the day as gone on he's come across as a very manliptive, Controlling naracist. He has an anserw for EVERYTHING. Saying what 90% of woman want to hear. He's spent all day on live & most of that time, Mad hatter has been blasting music downstairs. While he's sat in another room for hours & hours on end screaming down his phone.
This child is what 8yearz old ?? Apartently sat in their bedroom playing on computer this whole time. Ummm
Then rhe 1st mention of trolls phoning police & social services HE packs a bag & does a runner to a hotel??
My thoughts exactly. None of this is fair on the child, but there's clearly a reason why AJ has done a runner.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Has Mad Hatter got kids? This is madness!! Can't keep up with what's going on
Watch the videos on waffle.waffle2 her son comes down the stairs and goes crazy at her, said she's going downhill and she's pissed everyday. He was trying to sleep for work tonight and she was loud ,playing music and arguing. He's 19 I think

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

💯💯💯

Status
Not open for further replies.