Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Do you know what I thought the same watching it live. The way MH confortoned her son was distuging.
If that was my child 1st thing I'd do would be END the live. Then talk NOT shout at my kid.
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one thinking it.

It was just the way he said it, my mind reckons it was him knowing she was on live and wouldn’t do it on camera.

Feb 29, 2024
Right is it just me or does that whole police situation seem strange as do.
They turn up at her door to say they are here because she has been giving out information on tiktok about miss jones. When she asked who that was they said we have just been told to call her miss jones. They then go on to say that they don’t know if she has or hasn’t said/done what’s been alleged, but they still come out anyway. They told her Hampshire police are dealing with it but have her no details, I’ve dealt with the police enough times in my life to know they should have provided her with the details of the investigating officer, the exact details of the reported crime - what’s she done, when she done it ect and they should have provided her with the crime reference number.
They can’t just turn up and say we don’t know if you have or haven’t done what’s been accused but you need to stop.
The math is not mathing for me 🤔🤔🤔
Another thing I was thinking was weird was them saying that miss jones has said angie was sharing private information about her….. none of the info on pineapple was private it all came from news articles or her public profiles! And by pineapple calling police it just proves it was her that stole from charity, because they didn’t say anything about it being false information they said it was private information! As for the other time angie claimed the police turned up, I don’t think the police came but I think pineapple told Angie she had called police so Angie and lynz used it as a storyline!

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I need terapi after listening to this lot
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.