Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I'm so confused, I liked frankie though she often reminded me that she never made friends online, she was quite protective and sent me lovely messages online trying to help me with social interaction and understanding when things were banter or digs. So I am a little conflicted with seeing those comments out of context.
You mainstream people are really confusing ๐Ÿ˜•
Well she was sending voice notes to Mable recently and asked for mazzas phone number too! I wouldnโ€™t trust what she says she has fingers in everyoneโ€™s pies! Iโ€™ve been ignoring her for a while sheโ€™s been moving mad

Feb 29, 2024
Frankie is a faced two b she use anyone to come popular she Defended Lucy rose because she want to be notice and do anyone over to get there she will course lots of s on tiktok then disappears for a 1 year or two then come back trying suck up to next top creater. Not long a go she was slagging shazzy Charlotte and felicity not long go in bad girl Squeak now she mod for shazzy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she also friends with frosty best pals if I remember rightly she also was getting done breaking into someone medical records as she was a nurse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She did mention a few times she has a medical background ๐Ÿ˜ณ do you have any proof?

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
1000041678.jpg

Mar 16, 2024
London
Well she was sending voice notes to Mable recently and asked for mazzas phone number too! I wouldnโ€™t trust what she says she has fingers in everyoneโ€™s pies! Iโ€™ve been ignoring her for a while sheโ€™s been moving mad
But she's been slating them both in here? Even I was shocked by how quickly she switched on them after being so nice in lives. Honestly, I don't get people ๐Ÿ˜’

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Frankie is a faced two b she use anyone to come popular she Defended Lucy rose because she want to be notice and do anyone over to get there she will course lots of s on tiktok then disappears for a 1 year or two then come back trying suck up to next top creater. Not long a go she was slagging shazzy Charlotte and felicity not long go in bad girl Squeak now she mod for shazzy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she also friends with frosty best pals if I remember rightly she also was getting done breaking into someone medical records as she was a nurse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This is one comment I want to reply on, shows how much you don't even know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the person that was done for breaking into medical records, was a woman called called rachels, best friend - she used to do IG lives under talk real facts or something like that, but those that know the soph and aims drama will know who Rachel is & who's Rachel medical friend was. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I have never been bestfriends with frosty - especially after what he did to me personally, no need to elaborate on that though since you apparently know everything. I was Lucy's Rouge mod, & used to unblock her blocked list when she disappeared of screen, that's not supporting a nonce. I am also not Shazzys mod, so your wrong once again ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

In regards to comment regarding OGs i was referring to the new accounts that are joining at the moment part of said group, & trying to explain that only a few are part of that group, the majority is not. I probably didn't explain it very well since alot was kinda being fired at me in one go ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
I understand people will have opinions on me in here, because I talk in a few lives, & that's absolutely fine, I have my opinions on people too but just had them on ignore ๐Ÿคš I can't delete my account hence why I can still read, I know how my essays piss some of you off so thought I would do one last one for yall ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜˜

Status
Not open for further replies.