Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
1000041678.jpg
I'm 4ft 11 but post menopause 🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
why do we automatically ignore new people? i dont get why that makes sense / is fair? people saying stuff like that been here even less time than i have?
I don't ingore people for being new 😭🤣🤣..
That's not what I meant I just re-read my comment .. I meant I've ingored a few others tonight but I don't think they were new.

Sorry I'm not the best at explaining myself sometimes especially when ive had a drink or 2 ... but yes I get you. 😭😭🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Well she was sending voice notes to Mable recently and asked for mazzas phone number too! I wouldn’t trust what she says she has fingers in everyone’s pies! I’ve been ignoring her for a while she’s been moving mad
No, I've never sent voice notes to mabel. I got hold of Mazzas number in regards to mabels names being mentioned in a live about said group, that's the only interaction we had off tiktok, & mabel I've never spoken to off tiktok, only Mazza once to do a voice note regarding Mabels name being mentioned. Just correcting misinformation again 😑😬

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This is one comment I want to reply on, shows how much you don't even know 😂😂 the person that was done for breaking into medical records, was a woman called called rachels, best friend - she used to do IG lives under talk real facts or something like that, but those that know the soph and aims drama will know who Rachel is & who's Rachel medical friend was. 😂😂 I have never been bestfriends with frosty - especially after what he did to me personally, no need to elaborate on that though since you apparently know everything. I was Lucy's Rouge mod, & used to unblock her blocked list when she disappeared of screen, that's not supporting a nonce. I am also not Shazzys mod, so your wrong once again 😭😭🤣

In regards to comment regarding OGs i was referring to the new accounts that are joining at the moment part of said group, & trying to explain that only a few are part of that group, the majority is not.
I understand people will have opinions on me in here, because I talk in a few lives, & that's absolutely fine, I have my opinions on people too but just had them on ignore 🤚 I can't delete my account hence why I can still read, I know how my essays piss some of you off so thought I would do one last one for yall 🤣😭😘
Is this a flouncing essay?

It's a bit s << my short review.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I wasn't an Wrong un when she was DM me to chat about s. But cause I'm not a OG i am??
Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️
Where is this all coming from? How has a comment ive made been twisted so so so much 😑😬 I was explaining that recently people are saying CC is said group & actually it's only a few new ones that have appeared and not the OG ones, what I meant is all these new werid ones that have joined under said group, should be tarred in with everyone here but I obviously didn't explain it very well because it's been twisted so much 😭🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She's a big charity scammer 😭😭, done a homeless sleep out thing in Glasgow decided her anonymous pal with cancer deserved the money raised more than the homeless 😭
See, I only read something about that today, but she said her friend John Paul stole the money? Never get the real story , her filter game is strong, it slipped one day and she’s like a wrinkled brown paper bag

Status
Not open for further replies.